• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

where is the info on the new Yamaha race sleds?

can you tell the camera guy to shoot a little lower... he is chopping of the legs of the snowmobile...

makes it difficult to see the goodies.. lol

ok, whats up with the teaser photos? i hate when they only show the stuff is most likely nothing new. and wait for the "big" unveil to show the entire thing..

The mod hillclimb nytro will be the one to see.Heard last week it was 70% complete.

From what was posted on the USCC site, the lack of snow is causing them to cancel events. That's too bad.

AKrider said:
From what was posted on the USCC site, the lack of snow is causing them to cancel events. That's too bad.
Reallly , I thought it was because yamaha didnt get there sleds done ...Those pics are awesome looks like good snow ...Hahahahahaha

Interesting, the spindles look really tall like Cat spindles. They also look very vertical which doesn't seem like a good idea. Anymore pictures?

AKrider said:
Interesting, the spindles look really tall like Cat spindles. They also look very vertical which doesn't seem like a good idea. Anymore pictures?
I think those are Zbroz spindles... That is Cable's race sled that he made himself..

ruffryder said:
AKrider said:
I think those are Zbroz spindles... That is Cable's race sled that he made himself..
Any details or better pictures of it? I was looking through pictures that RMSHA has on their Facebook and came across it but was the only one I could find...

Thanks for the link. I hate the "new" Snowest so I rarely visit that site. Too bad Throttlecable doesn't post over here because anyone that doesn't have a subscription will soon not be able to follow that thread as it will limit out at 75 posts. F-ing Fistopher.

I also see that Fistopher started a controversial thread about the Skins front end.

AKrider said:
I also see that Fistopher started a controversial thread about the Skins front end.
No, he changed it so that it was his. It was broken off of another thread as the subject matter diverged..

Not to be on the defense of Chris, but he has started MANY threads about skins and other products, a lot of them from Skins..

Back