• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHERE'S JARET?

Why has he not made a video on where are snowmobiles are? He said about sold out models and having parts but I would like an explanation on getting your orders in early.

I wonder if that is my stx in the background?

The ones I saw at the Epping show had blues seats. I like the black seats better. Hopefully they come with black, not blue seats.

Where is the information about when the Spring orders will be delivered???

While this is annoying I can't say I'm surprised by delivery issues. This is happening in all industries. I too am waiting on an LTX GT. This late delivery has nothing to do with Jarret

It's a response from Jarret he said about ordering early so do a video and an explanation since he was the face of Yamaha.. The dealers take the heat while Yamaha sits silent. I paid Yamaha not the dealer with my deposit.

I got my SRX 3 weeks ago….my dealer every sled with power steering is late/delayed

Maybe Jaret is lost? When was the last time anybody heard from him?

Why has he not made a video on where are snowmobiles are? He said about sold out models and having parts but I would like an explanation on getting your orders in early.

Hi Harvest, I am here. It has been an extremely busy year as we work through challenges and try to limit the effect to our customers.

Positive news: Many 2022 snowmobiles have been delivered and we continue to ship to dealers. It can also be noted more Sidewinders are rolling down the line as we speak.

Unfortunate news: The global pandemic has placed stress on manufacturers everywhere and we too are facing stress to our production. We do anticipate some units will arrive late.

Messaging to consumers will flow through each sales groups (Yamaha Motor USA, Yamaha Motor Canada, Yamaha Motor Europe), as they are the main point of contact for customers/dealers in those countries. They also have the best data/information on what units are currently shipping and ETA estimations for other units.

The ones I saw at the Epping show had blues seats. I like the black seats better. Hopefully they come with black, not blue seats.

Stain, Blue seats are production on Sidewinder LTX GT and SRViper LTX GT. Sidewinder S-TX GT has a black seat to match the two-up seat.

Something to note is we try to make the Studio images the most accurate representation of final spec. There are times we accessorize action photography units, or use prototypes for action that may not be 100% production spec (Example in the case of the black seats: We could not get the proper Blue seat material in a grip texture in time for our action photoshoot, so we had to use black seats).

LTX GT.jpg

He is busy stuffing a turboed apex motor into a procross chassis:die

I have always wanted a Vipex. One of the meanest sounding sleds out there. I have seen Randy's sled in person, wild unit!

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to getting my sled.
I am not sure how may other forums have access to the people who work for the company they decide to spend their money with.
Thanks for showing up here with answers, even if they are not always the ones we want to hear.
Appreciated

Apricate the info from Yamaha. Just hope they are sending out units based on order dates and not sporadically which seems to be the case at this point. My dealer does not seem to have any information when any Yamaha sleds will arrive. They have received 5 sleds so far.

Back