• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wheres the snow in wisconsin?

been watching the internet alot on conditions myself, I see the best conditions(not great) in forest county and over towards spread eagel area, check out the 100milesnowsafari.com site, thats the best Ive seen including the up area

There was. It was great a few weeks ago.
Now not so much.
You are a little late.. LOL

Just got back from Mass City\Twin Lakes area in Michigan. Driving back in the truck thru Wisconsin, it doesn't look good. We had , for the most part, good riding.

Ok thanks guys hopefully they get snow soon if not guess ill just have to look at my sled for another few months.

2-3 inches in wabeno, armstrong creek area, check the websites, with this little amount of snow, that area up by spread eagle, forest county, should be pretty decent. thats where i would head.

Ive been riding in northern Marinette County for a good part of the year. Snow isnt great but rideable. I drop in Pembine then ride up towards Florence Long Lake area. I have about 1000 miles on this year and plan on riding again this weekend.. Shane

Your welcome. I live in the area. If you want to meet up let me know. I ride on the harder side but not crazy. I think it will be myself and 3 friends(3 nytros and onr polaris). The more the merrier. Shane

i will also be up there leaving from townsend heading north and east, townsend red arrow club is saying anything north of townsend not bad at all.Riding a apex and buddy will be too. black and a blue one.

Thanx for the invite but im not sure where we are going yet but i'll tell my friends what you said and we'll have 2 or 3 nytros and my apex maybe even a ski-doodle

Back