• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the snow !!

Was supposed to get 15-20 cm here but instead it has been pouring rain for the past 5 hours :( like honestly can the weather people ever get it right, like they might as well put a big question mark on the screen instead of saying one thing and having it do another.

HOMEHARDWARE65 said:
Was supposed to get 15-20 cm here but instead it has been pouring rain for the past 5 hours :( like honestly can the weather people ever get it right, like they might as well put a big question mark on the screen instead of saying one thing and having it do another.
No rain here today just snow for a change.!!! :jump: I'm 1 hr. west of Ottawa and I think that makes the difference today with the cold front.

No offense but I've been on this site way to much this month. Need to be on the trails, about ready to ride on mud. :o|

TotallyNytro said:
No offense but I've been on this site way to much this month. Need to be on the trails, about ready to ride on mud. :o|
X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although :rocks:

It's bad that there isn't any snow here in Iowa where i live but what i think is even worse is that there is NO snow in the U.P to even take a trip to ride!!

09NytroRTX said:
It's bad that there isn't any snow here in Iowa where i live but what i think is even worse is that there is NO snow in the U.P to even take a trip to ride!!

I know, I'd be in the UP right now if there was. But think how the local businesses are feeling right now. They have been struggling these past couple of years and it looks as if this year will be no different.

Hanock to copper harbor trails are pretty decent. Not much snow up here, but they groomed the day before a 45 degree day and made a nice solid base... I put on 100 miles yesterday scouting for friends who were planning on canceling our new year's eve ride. We're supposed to get 1-3 inches a day for the week or so...

Bracebridge , Ontario
green 24 th Dec
1 in Christmas day
3 in o nite 27 th

+8c rain coming Newyears day !!!!

Back