• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the snow !!

My dad always said the years he bought a new sled it never snowed worth a dam....well I bought a new sled this year and here we are... #$%&*

Goose freaking Bay! You'd need a tracked vehicle just to get there to ride this time of year! I remember reading about the road going there and the Ministry stating that 4WD wasn't optional in the wilderness, even in summer. That said, I want to ride with you, NFLD! All I see is green grass! The 1500 mile ride tho....

I just looked at my mileage log from last year, I had 6 rides in by this time. So far this year 0, not enough snow.

I predicted this in July, when I bought my Nytro. Heard on the news that there hasn't been this little snow at this time of year since 1961. Funny, the year I bought my first Yamaha bike we set records for June rainfall. There was only two days that it didn't rain. I apologize to everybody. I'll never buy off season again. I may have saved some money but this wait to ride is torturous!!!!

Im with all of you!! Where is the effing snow? People around here think i am crazy for wanting and loving snow, and i do not care!! They do not understand!!

09Nytro_XTX said:
Im with all of you!! Where is the effing snow? People around here think i am crazy for wanting and loving snow, and i do not care!! They do not understand!!
Ditto that...

ridding on the west side of the u.p last weekend!!this weekend nothing.hopefully when it does hit us it hits us REAL GOOD

I'm not complaining as at least we got snow, good 40-50" base in most places, but hasn't snowed significantly since 11/30 or so. Everything is boiler plate. Hoping this next cycle next week brings in some goods. First ride was tits though so I can wait it out another week.

Completely redid my sled and ready to RIP. I bet I jinxed the damn weather. Hope we have snow soon, our first trip up North is in two weeks!!

Snow Maker

Here's what you do......

Attachments

• Snow Maker.jpg
    Snow Maker.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 268
  • ACME Supplies.jpg
    ACME Supplies.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 271

Back