• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which Hacksaw track is faster?

If i went to 1" now id simply go 1" ripsaw2 model(without quiet bumps). Keep the 2.86 pitch same. Guys run them and work well. Maybe a tad slower then the 14" hack which I ran on my cat turbo and it did make great speed.

Im thinking more now of gearing down(back to stock 21/41) and aiming for better corner to corner, since I really do alot more of that then radaring these days, and would love to get belt life increase.

Dan

Last edited:

Ulmer gave some good info;)! Every sled i know whit hacksaw 2,52 run 11 tooth drivers. I think avid have the 10 tooth driver 2,86 but whit out anti-ratchet.

have 06apex with 128x13.5 hacksaw with 10k miles on it,gained few miles per hr,also put 144x14" hacksaw on my 14 nytroxtx ,gained 5-8 mph on top,plus less slider stick,2000 miles on it this winter,i really like the hacksaw,most trails the hacksaw hooks really well but 130 and 150 hp is way different than 200plus,i am looking for more top end with my stock 2018 winder so this track post really caught my eye,i trail ride and never stud but love rolling on top

Ulmer gave some good info;)! Every sled i know whit hacksaw 2,52 run 11 tooth drivers. I think avid have the 10 tooth driver 2,86 but whit out anti-ratchet.
Where do you get the 11 tooth 2.52 drivers?

Avid asphalt driver no anti ratchet. You are gona have to play whit gearing to.... Big wheel instead of tri-hub and bigger wheels in he upper skid is a good mod to do. I will do it this summer :)

Last edited:
Does anyone run the Camso durasport .75 full block for speed running?

Does anyone run the Camso durasport .75 full block for speed running?
Sounds like there will be a few guys installing deeper tracks on the SRX. Why not put the word out and see if you can buy someone's take-off.

Sounds like there will be a few guys installing deeper tracks on the SRX. Why not put the word out and see if you can buy someone's take-off.
I may be wrong but I think those 1" ripsaws are only 1 ply.

Where do you get the 11 tooth 2.52 drivers?
a buddy of mine did the 11 tooth 2.52 driver going back a couple seasons ago , didn't last long on the trails , these drivers r much bigger and r exposed , he bent his axle after hitting something , I think for the trail going bigger drivers has no advantage , strictly racing only .

a buddy of mine did the 11 tooth 2.52 driver going back a couple seasons ago , didn't last long on the trails , these drivers r much bigger and r exposed , he bent his axle after hitting something , I think for the trail going bigger drivers has no advantage , strictly racing only .
Ya I think you are right, I'll stick to the stock drivers.

Back