• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

White knuckle exhaust??

Quince

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
07 apex attak
Hey guys looking at getting an exhaust for my 07 apex attak. Found a used white knuckle exhaust system on kijji. Just curious if this is a good one, also how come there is no information about this product online? Hopefully some one on here can provide some knowledge about it! Thanks [emoji106] [emoji223]

I remember looking at their stuff back when I had my RX -1. I think they had 2 different versions. Each sounded cool, but one was way louder. I don't think you would get away with it on the trail without getting stopped by the DNR or police.

I remember looking at their stuff back when I had my RX -1. I think they had 2 different versions. Each sounded cool, but one was way louder. I don't think you would get away with it on the trail without getting stopped by the DNR or police.
Ok cool ya I dont think we have much presence of police around me. But did they once have a website? Do u think it's been closed now?

I don't see a website now. I know when I originally looked into their stuff it was via Web & they actually had a download with the sound. Looks like there is a YouTube now, though.

I don't see a website now. I know when I originally looked into their stuff it was via Web & they actually had a download with the sound. Looks like there is a YouTube now, though.
Oh kk I'll look around more. Thanks

Back