• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who else is riding a RX1 this year.

I have a newer Apex but I just can't seem to let Bigblue1 go. 14,000 miles plus and still running great. I removed Hauck exhaust for this year. It was driving me insane on the trails. A properly set up RX-1 with an Apex seat will still be at the front of the pack with any of the new sleds. I have a friend on his fourth do and contemplating fifth in the time I've owned this one. I can't keep up with him obviously, but generally right behind....hence the newer Apex;-).

Me hopefully if I can get it running. I'm going thru withdrawls!!!

03 rx1 mountain with a couple of mods.
20141117_165636.jpg

Now that looks like a comfortable sled for someone 6'3". Looks like its been at the gym too!

Thanks, Blue. She is down about 65 lbs from stock now and when the battery dies should be able to lose another 10 or so pretty easy.

Ironically, I'm only 5'7" but have bad knees. I really was comfortable on my wife's phazer but this is a bit taller yet. I think it will be nice on the longer days. Fairly stiff seat but should still be fine ride with the cat skid.

Thanks, Blue. She is down about 65 lbs from stock now and when the battery dies should be able to lose another 10 or so pretty easy.

Ironically, I'm only 5'7" but have bad knees. I really was comfortable on my wife's phazer but this is a bit taller yet. I think it will be nice on the longer days. Fairly stiff seat but should still be fine ride with the cat skid.
Is that a rx skinz seat or is it meant for a different machine?

It will be nice for the longer days. I spent 14 hours one day last year on my 03 with an apex seat with no problems. Sweet looking sled btw

Yes Indeed, rebushing frt end and painting a-arms as we speak.
IMG_20141208_151602.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks superfan, looking for a white windshield now. Any suggestions?

I haven't really looked at windshields too much since I like mine, but I don't think I've seen a white one. I've read posts where others have painted the inside of a windshield, but I think it was black. I'm not sure how white would work ???

Back