• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who is riding...who isnt?

Who is riding? Who isnt?

• Your trails are open

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your trails are 'not' open

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

05RXW said:
FJR1300 said:
I may have to mow the lawn next week. I better change oil on the mower. :dunno:

thats pretty good, My buddy was out riding his motorcycle today. An it is 50+ degrees out . January.... really..... MI=snow in January. NOT SUNNY an 50....

Too much salt or I'd have mine out. Maybe next week I'll get my WR450 out and ride that!

I got out for a few hours of trail riding yesterday up by Pembroke Ontario.

Pretty much no snow was plus 7 the other day and staying 0 to plus 4 next week. Guys are rding on the river but gets boring fast.....Above freezing and no snow in Winnipeg talk about crazy weather

Rode 120km in powder today. Waaaaa my legs hurt! Waaaaa my thumb is tired. Waaaaa I burned a ton of gas. Lol!

snow

The weather is so poor or good depending on what you want...Only yesterday did I decide to put my antique car in storage and move out my sleds....But before I did I took my '71 Swinger out for a rip around the block..I should have gotten a pic...My Apex and car in the driveway the same time.......

HOMEHARDWARE65 said:
yamahas said:
I got out for a few hours of trail riding yesterday up by Pembroke Ontario.
how are the trails there? I see that they are opening up now. I might have to go up next week if they are any good

Decent for early season conditions. PM me before you head up there, I may be up that way again during the week and can tell you how they are closer to when you leave.

Back