• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who is riding...who isnt?

Who is riding? Who isnt?

• Your trails are open

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your trails are 'not' open

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

northern wisc. trails open but these next two 35+ degree days aren't helping.

Southcentral Alaska is having it's best winter in a decade!

David :Rockon:

There's no riding to be had in NE parts of MN, which usually are the best parts of riding in MN. But nothing yet. Oh, and was 46 degrees here today and really sunny. I just about punched out my neighbor at the mailbox today as he gleefully exclaimed how much he lived this unseasonably warm weather. It was bad.

Road 280 miles on Jan 2 out of Grayling for my first ride of this season. Wasnt the best conditions but wasnt the worst either. G.B.

what we did have melted today in record high temps today! this season is starting to look like the one in 1988 when we had the worst drought of the century....i hope i am wrong on this as i could really REALLY go for some snow right about now!

I have put on at least two hundred miles in the last two weeks. Not a whole bunck of snow but enough and you have to be careful and look for rocks. We need another foot at least.

Back