• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who makes Cool looking plastic colored boggy wheels??

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
I want to change out my boggy wheels, but it looks like SLYDOG wont have there new wheels out this season..

Is there anyone else that makes colored wheels? (that dont cost a mint)

spoked accessory wheels from yammie hold up awesome..and look great..lighter too...over 2100miles and still look new..

mine are black but many colors in the accessory book available.

Dan

Attachments

• sledstuff (23).jpg
    sledstuff (23).jpg
    212 KB · Views: 152
  • sledstuff (4).jpg
    sledstuff (4).jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 119
machzed said:
spoked accessory wheels from yammie hold up awesome..and look great..lighter too...over 2100miles and still look new..

mine are black but many colors in the accessory book available.

Dan

Dan, do you have a part number for your wheels? Just the smaller ones if you do please...thanks.

I called a local dealer and they told me this part number doesn't exist any more...which I think might be what you're using?
SMA-8FU38-01-xx

130mm spoked accessory wheel w/6005 bearing:
SMA-8FU38-01

178mm Rear Axle Spoked w/6004 bearing:
SMA-8FU38-02

these are out of the 07 book i have here(canadian book) so they should be current numbers..

Dan

YamaMikeRTX said:
idler wheel # right off the package is: SMA-FP38-01-RD. RD is the color code so change accordingly ex. BK,BL,SL,YL

I wonder if USA and Canadian have different numbers?...

I know i bought my small wheels at home(niagara falls NY) but bought my rear axle wheels here at cottage(canada)....

dan

Machzed

I wonder what the trade off of less wt versus wind drag ? Hey at > 120 mph those little succkers must be fanning alot of air. :jump: LOL

Just kidding, then I thought jeeze he might know. ;)!

I really appreciate all the info you share, just thought this was funny.

I like the way they look and would consisder them if I need to replace the others

Yamadoo

machzed said:
130mm spoked accessory wheel w/6005 bearing:
SMA-8FU38-01

178mm Rear Axle Spoked w/6004 bearing:
SMA-8FU38-02

these are out of the 07 book i have here(canadian book) so they should be current numbers..

Dan

I spoke to these morons here in Ottawa 2-weeks ago and they said there's no record of the number at all, so they must have been discontinued, but I was looking at it on the Yammy.ca website.

Attachments

• IMG_1407-1.jpg
    IMG_1407-1.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 72
The only color they have that would work on my sled is BLK.... kinda borring... I would like Orange if possible

Back