• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's going to be out this weekend?

nytrozula

Expert
Who is as me excited about all the snow we're getting? Me and a riding buddy will be heading up to the Watersmeet area this weekend. Anyone else planning on going up to the UP?

Watching for part two of this three-part storm we are getting in MN right now.

We are expecting another 8-10" on the Western side of the state with anywhere from 18-30" possible on the Northeastern side and North Shore! WOW, I hope this pans out.

Although, this is one of the few times that John Dee, Accuweather, Weather.com and the local news are all in agreement. You never see that happen. And John Dee forecasted it a week ago!

We are for sure!! First ride for my wife since I did a little work to her Phazer, to help it handle better!

Pretty decent start to the year!

I honestly am getting giddy right now waiting for the snow. We only received an inch or so thus far, but all the models are showing us getting at least 6" by tomorrow night. My cuz lives up on the north shore just north of Duluth MN. He posted this pic not too long ago (with another foot expected):

Attachments

• 9507_10153579055710220_586943856_n.jpg
    9507_10153579055710220_586943856_n.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 87

Back