• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

why can't america get these

Malibu said:
Alatalo said:
The FX Nytro TTX is a limited edition of XTX 1.75" that is sold in Scandinavia only, simply because Yamaha Motor Scandinavia was not overly impressed with the performance of the XTX compared to some of the competition.
The TTX is a XTX 1.75" where the dealer installs the TTX package during delivery assembly. The TTX package consists of Ohlins shocks all around (TTX shocks in the front, thus the name TTX which they license from Ohlins) and a different graphics package. Aggressive rough trail riders will not be disappointed as the shock specs has been fine tuned during more than a year by one of Swedens most successful snocross and cross country riders.
You left out nonslip,extra cooler(fore the turboers)and adjustable riser :)

http://www.bytbil.com/ViewImage.aspx?Me ... type=main3

http://www.bytbil.com/mc-mopeder/yamaha/zvb7jhag

Based on the above pic and others I have seen no adjustable riser.

BUT....if Yamaha is listening, this is very close to what you should be building. Think XTX 1.75 meets RTX...looks liek all your missing is the RTX steering post and bars.

Hey yamahabandit, let us know how your year on the turbo cat goes. From the sounds of other guys riding that sled, bring a towrope, and don,t stray to far from the beaten path, cause it,s only a matter of time, before you,ll need a towjob. And carry lots of spare belts with you as well. LOL

Malibu said:
I was under the impression that extroverts and MTX tunnel heat exchanger is standard equipment in the XTX 1.75"...? At least in the Scandinavian spec...? And the TTX does not have the adjustable riser, this is only the X-Ride and M-Ride (limited edition models of MTX SE 153" and 162").

yamaha1973 said:
sorenson1610 said:
Anybody have a ballpark on the shock package??

I thought I saw one time that it was almost $5000 USD

$5100 if bought from Öhlins I believe.

But XTX to TTX comparison the price dif was less than half, about a third actually if I'm not mistaken.

Dang...I see the sled is listed at 154900 NOK or $27,677! And I thought the Canadians had it bad...can't imagine how much my sled would be worth if Norway was our northern neighbor!

Alatalo said:
Malibu said:
I was under the impression that extroverts and MTX tunnel heat exchanger is standard equipment in the XTX 1.75"...? At least in the Scandinavian spec...? And the TTX does not have the adjustable riser, this is only the X-Ride and M-Ride (limited edition models of MTX SE 153" and 162").
Id has.my brother ordered one and was most exited about that.we dont have the eksact same specs,could be wrong on the nonslip.

Buddy of mine has a TTX after a close look on his i can confirm the side mounted radiator and no slip driver, no bar riser on that. we mounted a relocator on it almost at once he got it home.
Also i did not look if the side mounted is extra or if it replaces the front mounted one completely.
He also finished mounting the MCX 180hp kit recently and now he's starting to love the sled more and more each day, (think he missed his apex in the begining).

Regarding no slip drivers my 09 XTX had those when i bought it early 12' previous owner was a dude in his 55's and i doubt he put those on, maybe they was stock? 1080km's on the sled when i got it.

SwedishManiac said:
Buddy of mine has a TTX after a close look on his i can confirm the side mounted radiator and no slip driver, no bar riser on that. we mounted a relocator on it almost at once he got it home.
Also i did not look if the side mounted is extra or if it replaces the front mounted one completely.
He also finished mounting the MCX 180hp kit recently and now he's starting to love the sled more and more each day, (think he missed his apex in the begining).

Regarding no slip drivers my 09 XTX had those when i bought it early 12' previous owner was a dude in his 55's and i doubt he put those on, maybe they was stock? 1080km's on the sled when i got it.

ups......asked my brother today......our dealer put the risers on.A ridingbuddy of mine has your same sled,but 2010,and he put on nonslip last week!!

Back