• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

why can't america get these

LM7800

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx LE sold
Any one see the 2013 xtx overseas. the 1.75" called a TTX has ohlin shocks all the way around, new side radiator. to bad yamaha is holding out on us.

Attachments

• 2013-Yamaha-FXNYTRO-X-TX-SCAN-Yamaha-Black-Studio-002[1].jpg
    2013-Yamaha-FXNYTRO-X-TX-SCAN-Yamaha-Black-Studio-002[1].jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 361

My first guess is some sort of trade/import issue with the amount of parts US/Import on the sled...

My second guess, and probably more accurate, is that we're already so awesome over here, they didn't want to tip the scales too far...

A side radiator is just a regular radiator but put sideways for the Europe market. :)

It's the cooler on the inside of the tunnel on the side, just like the MTX.

Looks awesome. Paging Chris Reid from YAMAHA. Hey Chris, if you see this, what,s the scoop, and why can,t we get this sled in North America ?

I see snefokk posted his wife bought him one for Christmas, and if I'm reading correct he paid $26,000 over there. Not sure what that equals to here, but ouch! High end pretty sleds are like high end pretty women. Except one you steer at in the bar, and the other outside the bar. All while saying I would like to try that, but it looks expensive lol

The FX Nytro TTX is a limited edition of XTX 1.75" that is sold in Scandinavia only, simply because Yamaha Motor Scandinavia was not overly impressed with the performance of the XTX compared to some of the competition.
The TTX is a XTX 1.75" where the dealer installs the TTX package during delivery assembly. The TTX package consists of Ohlins shocks all around (TTX shocks in the front, thus the name TTX which they license from Ohlins) and a different graphics package. Aggressive rough trail riders will not be disappointed as the shock specs has been fine tuned during more than a year by one of Swedens most successful snocross and cross country riders.

Alatalo said:
The FX Nytro TTX is a limited edition of XTX 1.75" that is sold in Scandinavia only, simply because Yamaha Motor Scandinavia was not overly impressed with the performance of the XTX compared to some of the competition.
The TTX is a XTX 1.75" where the dealer installs the TTX package during delivery assembly. The TTX package consists of Ohlins shocks all around (TTX shocks in the front, thus the name TTX which they license from Ohlins) and a different graphics package. Aggressive rough trail riders will not be disappointed as the shock specs has been fine tuned during more than a year by one of Swedens most successful snocross and cross country riders.
You left out nonslip,extra cooler(fore the turboers)and adjustable riser :)

Back