• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

wicked bog on apex

littleredsled

Extreme
i got all my mods done t my sled and i put a hauck fuel programmer on and air box and i cut out the exhaust so when i hit it when im doing about 30 - 40 mph it kinda stumbles and stutters and doesn't know what to do for a second t sounds like its cutting out a cylinder but im not sure here are no codes coming up on the screen or anything .........
another question when i hit the throttle my fuel programmer just lights 4 of the bars up red to was wondering if anyone else has the fuel programmer and if it does the same thing....

call

i would call haucks talk to pat he can tell you what to do, it may fuel
programmer if not he can help.

you need more fuel....sounds like its not adjusted right or working properly

littleredsled said:
k thanks anyone have the number for hauck?

715-234-6195

I am running Gyt-R-Dunn fileters, gutted exhaust and fuel accelerator and have no problems. You cannot get to little fuel because you can't go less than the stock fuel map. I have mine plugged in but am still working on clutching and have not yet started to play with fuel. I am on 07 Attack but ran it last yr on 03 RX-1 with 06 stroked Apex motor with filters, pipe and never had a stumble at stock map or fuel bumped up.

littleredsled said:
i got all my mods done t my sled and i put a hauck fuel programmer on and air box and i cut out the exhaust so when i hit it when im doing about 30 - 40 mph it kinda stumbles and stutters and doesn't know what to do for a second t sounds like its cutting out a cylinder but im not sure here are no codes coming up on the screen or anything .........
another question when i hit the throttle my fuel programmer just lights 4 of the bars up red to was wondering if anyone else has the fuel programmer and if it does the same thing....

I had the same problem but I have a PCIII. I added 13% fuel to the 2% and 5% throttle position between 1250 and 4250 RPM's. The problem does almost not exist now.

Back