• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Winsheilds

jtssrx

Lifetime Member
I was just looking on Yamaha's web sie and they've added windsheilds with no pictures but there are desrpictions

Made of high-quality polycarbonate. These windshields are designed to look sharp and stay flexible in extreme cold.

its '06 Apex, GT, RTX, Attak, Apex Mountain , Blue/ Chrome
Low

SMA-8FT96-10-BC $94.95

Fits '06 Apex, GT, RTX, Attak, Apex Mountain , Chrome/ Strobes
Low

SMA-8FT96-12-BK $89.95

Made of high-quality polycarbonate. These windshields are designed to look sharp and stay flexible in extreme cold.

Fits '06 Apex, GT, RTX, Attak, Apex Mountain , Chrome/ Strobes

SMA-8FT96-23-BC $109.95
'

that's just a couple

What height is the stock Attak's windshield? That's the size I want but in Blue Chrome ;)!

Just checked the site for acc. Windshields total of 12. 3 for attack, low med high. 9 for gt,rtx etc starting at extra tall to low. Still no pics.

Ron

Just some notes on the new windshields. You will be able to get the stock bend lows like what the OEM windshields look like. You will also be able to choose some of the accessory Yamaha windshields that will come in a new slightly taller in the middle low style shield that will have some cool options like a black to chrome fade and a chrome to black fade. Both look really cool. There will also be a blue chrome version offered in a low but I am not sure if that will have the stock bend or the accessory style low bend. The accessory mids will also have a new shape designed for better wind protection and overall look. They will also have a chrome/black/clear fade with the center portion of the windshield being clear. The mids must be somewhat transparent with a clear section to allow the rider to see through it. I will post some pics as soon as possible.

Back