• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Would you buy a 07 again?

kinger said:
They are cheap right now and thinking of a spare and possibly trying to get the wife into the sport. Dealer has 07 base for $5076 plus tax!

Kevin,

I pulled the trigger on a leftover 07 FX a week ago. Paid 4,995. + tax 5,400 otd. At the time my dealer had at least 1 left. It is also for my wife. Her 04 Doo GSX blew the engine the first week of December while riding in the UP.

No more 2-smokes for us!

Had one last year, sold it and would not buy another. My now ex girlfriend tryed it and she didnt like this sled at all. She found it to tippy, pushing throug corners (bad stearing) underpowered! and did not appreciate the wet pants and boots becasue of the stupid tunnel/exhaust design.

I recomend you to let her try one before you buy on!

If you buy a 07 be sure that ALL the uppgrades have been done.

For tight woods riding it's one of the funnest sleds out there.You have to drive it like a sport quad leaning in the corners.No sled can out run you in tight woods section.Riding open area's and on lakes is another story.If you like tight turns and woods riding.I would get one.Send your shocks to hy gear and then it's incrediable.

I agree with Pro116, Once you start treating this sled like a quad it gets wicked in the tight stuff. The biggest problem I have is remembering that it AIN'T a quad and to scale back the rough stuff and the Jimmy Blaze/Evel Kenivel/retarded redneck super jump stuff like I did when I was a younger, dumber, high pain threshold type of guy.
I'd get one for the old lady right now if I thought she could get the vaction time to go up norht with us.

Later,
Will

I took my wife on her very first ride today, We borrowed my dads mtn lite, and now we are going to sell our camp trailor to get another one.

Attachments

• kari's first ride.jpg
    kari's first ride.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 91
I would gladly by another 07 fx again.It has had it's issues,but so far my dealer has backed me up all the way.And none of the problems ever kept me from riding it.I love the suspension,and I am a fata$$.

80ponies-- those look like some sweet trails.

I onlt have 400 miles on my 07 fx. first big ride of tre season is a 4 day weekend ending on the first. lets hope i don't have issues

Back