• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WRP Apex Seat kit on order!

I think it turned out pretty damn good! Let me know if anyone needs a stock seat foam!
I did end up getting a new seat foam and cover from WRP/Seat Concepts. My question is if you know was I supposed to also get the vapor barrier? All that came in the box was foam and a cover. Your video shows a vapor barrier between the foam and the vinyl cover. Their website says they are closed till April 8th

Mine came with it, but I was really unsure if it was needed. And since there were no real instructions, I had assumed it was a vapor barrier. It made sense to me.

My guess is you could go without it. Otherwise, since the season is coming to a close, you could wait and reach out to them to find out for sure. I debated on putting it in, but thought it could not hurt. This may be even more important if your original cover had thin spots or small tears. Since you bought yours with a new cover, they may assume you will not have issues.

Good luck!

Post up photos along the way! People showed way more interest in this project than I could have imagined. I but Roger at Seat Concepts didn't believe it either.

Back