• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX 146 = Cat Riot 9000 ???

Another hundred on the riot today, my only issue so far is the 2ply 1.6 cobra track, way to soft a rubber compound for this power levels, 766 miles on it and the lugs are folding over and rapidly wearing the lugs down!! Im sure was more than good enough for the arsh rippin stk 125hp 600 cc's!! I also would be all over a riot 9000 or xtx with power steering, could run way more aggresive skis and runners.
I cringe anytime I hear someone wanting to put a Cobra track on a Sidewinder/ZR9000 for that very issue.

Is this for real... or someone just spend the time to make this to get the rumor mill going?
For real. Cat had the dealer meeting today.

Here is the purple, black, and green Thundercat.

Attachments

• download (2.png
    download (2.png
    267.5 KB · Views: 158
That Riot looks awesome for colors. Too bad some idiot had to put the PURPLE into the Thundercat. Swing and a miss there, and I dont want a 146" sled of suspension package. Had high hopes for Cat this season too with all the complaints of the Gray. WTF is wrong with them? Hope Yamaha has something cool with the SRX and power steering!

Back