• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha lack of parts strikes again

found your circlip on the net in 20 seconds.

Just an FYI - finding the circlip on the net is the easy part (tons of dealers including plenty in the southern half of the united states that list all kinds of snowmobile parts online...) - finding someone who actually has it in stock is the challenge (especially when its on backorder).... BOP is always a great source though as if he has any parted out 2010 or newer nytro/apex units he should have that circlip

Did you call Rocks? How about the dismantler in Dexter? There's another one out in Ontario. All have Yamaha part machines. Hudons too, but that's a drive for a circlip.

I pray you didn't call down between Cicero and Brewerton, those guys are full on useless. I have a story personal story about them on a Polaris wheeler that would make anyone avoid them. Full on criminal level, how someone avoided jail time is beyond me.

Fulton has almost nothing for Yamaha parts also, they order once a week if your lucky. Like a geographic oddity, everything is 2 to 3 weeks.

We have that 93420-26092-00 snap ring in stock - if you need it give me a call!
Wow lot of anger and bashing here and wow 1 call and you would have had your part out same day, good job PORT.
welcome to the new world we live in, SRX901 I bet you love car dealerships.

I would not blame. The dealer I use in pa. Doesn't stock every part. If they don't have it they tell me who in the area does. That is enough for me they get all of my business.

I found a inside snapring at the local hardware store the guy didn't even charge me anything for it. Its close and will probably work but the stock one has two extra nubs on it to hold the bolt from coming threw the chaincse
How about a big thank you to PORT YAMAHA srx901 it not every day somebody goes out of there way to help !!

Yes Thank you to Port Yamaha I got the part from them and I have bought other parts from them they always do a good job

Back