• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Rental in Wyoming

BigGMC

Does anyone have any information on yamaha snowmobile rental in togwotee wyoming. I am headed out there next march and would like to ride a yamaha mountain sled. Any info would be greatly apprciated.

I go out there every year, and I've never seen a place that rents Yamaha. Maybe 1 of the outfitters in Jackson, but it would be by the day I belive. Togwotee (spelling) rents Artic Cat, the Line Shack rents Polaris, and Crooked Creak rents Ski-Do. There is a Yamaha dealer in Dubois, but they have a very limited amount of sleds and parts. Hope this helps.

rx1mtn-

Thanks for the info.. The lodge I am staying at rents Polaris so I guess we will just rent that. Thanks again

rx1mtn-

We are going to stay at the togwotee mountain lodge, I was reading about it on john Dee's Website johndee.com, he went there last march and loved it, had nothing but good things to say about the place.

yamahas

Hey Big GMC I live in Riverton just 85 miles from Dubois and nobody aroune here rents Yamahas. Let me know when your coming out if nothing else maybe I can ride with you guys some and you could ride my 03 RX 1 Mtn. With any luck I could get my dealer to come along with a new sled. Let me know. :yam:

My father and I are heading out there March 8th through the 12th, I hope 3 days of riding will be enough for one trip.

That should be a good time to come out . You should have great snow and the odds are better weather. You can wear your self out in three days in the Mtn's easy especially when you venture off the trails and play hard. Thats what that area is all about. Maybe we can hook up but thats about the time I always plan a club ride for somewher else with our group out here so will have to see. Later

I rented a Snow Hawk from mike at Crooked Creek last year,wow what a hoot to ride.

I also will be going back again this year,great riding good times. :Rockon:

BigGMC With a short time to ride there, 1 place you need to make time for, is Auston Peak. Even if you have to hire a guide to get you there. It is worth the effort.

Back