• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamahaboy701's Nytro MTX Boondocker Build

yamahaboy701 said:
I ordered up my 2010 sub frame today and was told it was on back order and no end in sight yet. This could be good or bad.... Maybe a new version or maybe just a big demand for them now since everybody is bending them. Either way I am to the point now that if I bend my sub frame back it will re-bend on the first bump I hit on the trails < 1 mile.

Thinking about calling yamaha up but not sure if that will help. Maybe I can talk them into give me a new 2011 apex, since electric steering is more important then a main frame component.

I have a brand new 2010 subframe right out of the box. You have right of first refusal.

$1,000,000 + shipping ;):D

Seriously, pm me.

Scott

scmurs said:
yamahaboy701 said:
I ordered up my 2010 sub frame today and was told it was on back order and no end in sight yet. This could be good or bad.... Maybe a new version or maybe just a big demand for them now since everybody is bending them. Either way I am to the point now that if I bend my sub frame back it will re-bend on the first bump I hit on the trails < 1 mile.

Thinking about calling yamaha up but not sure if that will help. Maybe I can talk them into give me a new 2011 apex, since electric steering is more important then a main frame component.

I have a brand new 2010 subframe right out of the box. You have right of first refusal.

$1,000,000 + shipping ;):D

Seriously, pm me.

Scott

Thanks Scott

It was in the plans to do exactly that... since my earlier post, we no longer have any in stock :o|

It seems that they are in high demand, and on backorder from Yamaha again...

Need some help guys but I am sure this is going to be heavily waited one way.
I had planned to sell my nytro but used tubros and SCs are popping up like wildfire. So... Should I turbo/SC it or buy a new sled? New sled would be brand new left over 2010 model, either nytro mtx se, m8 sno-pro, or summmit X.

You can describe the 2010 Nytro's with one word - SWEEEEEEEEEET! This is the sled that the 08 & 09 model should have been. I'd go 2010 SE 162". You can always boost it later if you thought you had to.

With what you have done to your sled, I would stick with it. The 10's are still in need of a few things, and you have them done already.

All you need is a zbroz front end, Simmons gen III's and a bit of intake pressure - then you are golden!

yamahaboy701 said:
Well guys I made up my mind and its for sale, I know I am going to miss this sled!
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=87651

I changed the red powder coated parts to a little darker red (mirror red) and it matches perfect to the graphics and vents. Sled looks so good, its going to be hard for me to give it up.

sorry for that i think your sled rocks!

Have you choised the new ride?

WolfOne said:
yamahaboy701 said:
Well guys I made up my mind and its for sale, I know I am going to miss this sled!
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=87651

I changed the red powder coated parts to a little darker red (mirror red) and it matches perfect to the graphics and vents. Sled looks so good, its going to be hard for me to give it up.

sorry for that i think your sled rocks!

Have you choised the new ride?

Thanks, I really like yours and would have your sleds twin if I had the money!

I have not picked out a new sled yet but will let you guys know when I get something.

This topic reads like a cheap romance novel. Yamahaboy meets a nice but plain girl. He spends an increasing amount of time with her.falls in love and as a result she blossoms into a gorgeous beauty.They soon marry and honeymoon out west where with her new found confidence she is seduced by a rugged environmentalist,but if only for a night.Still the damage is done yamahaboy's heart is broken knowing that there will always be another tree-hugger that will eventually bend her over again. They return home were papers for there separation are drawn.A tragic read indeed!!!! :brrr:

flat sk said:
This topic reads like a cheap romance novel. Yamahaboy meets a nice but plain girl. He spends an increasing amount of time with her.falls in love and as a result she blossoms into a gorgeous beauty.They soon marry and honeymoon out west where with her new found confidence she is seduced by a rugged environmentalist,but if only for a night.Still the damage is done yamahaboy's heart is broken knowing that there will always be another tree-hugger that will eventually bend her over again. They return home were papers for there separation are drawn.A tragic read indeed!!!! :brrr:

About sums it up. So are you looking for a special someone because I know a really sweet lady.

That's funny. I'm already married to her twin sister but she is in need of some work. Hmmmm. twin sisters!! Too bad polygamy is frowned upon.

;)!

Back