• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The "Not another build" Build thread!

Nikolai said:
Sled looks great! It's incredible how a few changes can alter the handling so much. The Skinz front end and Cat skid were probably the two best upgrades I did.

Thanks man and i appreciate the help from you on the skid locations they worked out perfect but i just modified the front height a lil as i had no way to measure the rear until the front was mounted but everything worked out perfectly!

Nikolai said:
Sled looks great! It's incredible how a few changes can alter the handling so much. The Skinz front end and Cat skid were probably the two best upgrades I did.

Thanks man and i appreciate the help from you on the skid locations they worked out perfect but i just modified the front height a lil as i had no way to measure the rear until the front was mounted but everything worked out perfectly!

So i finally got a chance to throw the sled on the scales tonight and i am very very happy and sad at the same time....total sled weight was 537lbs with 5 gals of fuel and all other fluids full, stock battery and reverse chaincase...the sad part is the right side of the sled is almost 39 pounds heavier than the left side so i need to find a way to lessen that ie lightweight battery and i am going to relocate it under the skinz seat. Ill try and post a pic of the scales read out tmw as my phone refuses to post pics.

Here is one at 538 with the rear gas can installed but empty.

And my son needed to do his homework so he used the sled as his table last night!

Looks awesome !

Remove cooling fins from brake rotor, Arctic cat brake lever (remove stock p-brake), reverse delete, the battery you have mention already.
did you remove the radiator ?
is there any weight to save with a different headlight or removing it.

Im thinking i can get the front pretty balanced and shave total weight down to 515 wet if i can i will be on happy dude! Stay tuned

Looks good Dave! If you are thinking of removing reverse, I just put reverse on mine so i have a complete setup if you are interested.

LEE337 said:
Looks good Dave! If you are thinking of removing reverse, I just put reverse on mine so i have a complete setup if you are interested.

Lee Send me a pm with a price i may be interested in it for the mountain use!

Back