• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

yamaheater

phazermtxrider

Extreme
has anyone with a phazer tried it and can say that its made the biggest differnce in the world, cause im tiered of the cold hands when trail riding!!

You have to learn to ride with one hand on the bars, and one hand back by the exhaust, then alternate. (caution, warming right hand is a bit tricky, lol)
I hear all good about those things, but i'll wait untill i have a sled i'm going to keep for a while.

well the only one time i turned them down was in the summer, but it was a high of 11 today and its like that here in north new hamptire (pittsburg) but i didnt get 5 miles till may hands were cold u can barally feel them with out gloves just sitting there

Everyones hands are very different. I always here "my hands are burning, my grips are melting" switch sleds, cold! I'd say mine are a little above average though? My hands still freeze, but that's just me.

Phazermtxrider, kinda a hijack, but how are the trail conditions in Pittsburg right now? Myself and 2 buddies are headed there the first week of Feb. We've ridden the stratfor/errol area a bunch, this is our first time heading up to Pittsburg.

mine worked great last year i mean super hot but this year nothing... dont work worth a crap I'm thinking of going to the dealer as hand warmers should last more than one year/2000 miles

My hand warmers seem to be a hit and miss. Last night my hands where frozen. Last week they where toasty at half power. It was the same tempature outside.

After lastnight at -10f I think I might give the yamaheater a shot. Mine always get hot, not burning HOT, but take 10 miles of riding to get there. In that 10 mile my hands got froze then thaw out. Might just cheap out and install a 2 way switch to flip between 12v to warm them up quick and the computer to maintain it once they are warmed as once they a warm they stay warm until I stop and they cool off at idle.

For any of you guys on the fence over the Yamaheaters......JUMP!! The Yamaheaters flat out work. Wife's sled has the Yheaters and the boost for the grips. She also has the thumb boost. Started her sled yesterday, Yamaheaters on high, at idle the grips were to hot to hold without gloves. I then touched the thumb warmer, smoking hot! Get the Yamaheaters, I promise you will not be disappointed.

X2 ^^^ When first starting out turn the Yamheater on and within 5 minutes the grips are nice and toasty. Yamaheater is well worth the money. Very satisfied!!!

i went for a ride yesterday and even with the traffic it held up great , the only trail that i ran accross that was bad was 138, it was getting thin but still well passable,

So far good luck with the stock ones (normally set on 2) but I've got a good pair of gloves & handguards too.

my heaters on my 09 rtx are superior to my 07 fx heaters - i even changed bars after my accident and replaced with the stock ones and still will burn your hands off. no complaints from me.

Back