• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

yoshimura exhaust

Is there a web site for them? I can't see to find one?

ive got the yoshi rs3 offroad carbon fiber on mine with 1000 miles on it with no problems still looks and sounds as good as the day in put it on

3009fa63.jpg

snwoman:

The yoshi has been done and done well and many posts on this site. RS3 or RS5 seem to be the ones used the most.

Are you planning to use the stock location or undertunnel? Which model of sled?

OTM

Super Sled, you been in my garage? Seen the pic and thought it looked like my son's [gotta b blue]sled. Looked a little closer and realized it was my garage. That exhaust turned out real clean. Just took a couple barley pops.

sxray said:
Super Sled, you been in my garage? Seen the pic and thought it looked like my son's [gotta b blue]sled. Looked a little closer and realized it was my garage. That exhaust turned out real clean. Just took a couple barley pops.

Lol! That's awesome. Tim sent me those pics awhile back and now I'm buying a bunch of parts off his sled, including Yoshi. You guys did an awesome job and I can't wait to have it installed on my Attak. Thx much!

;-)

Back