• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Your favorite beer

Notenoughtoys

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 SR VIPER LTX DX
I was just sitting here thinking about all the ppl from different places that are on the Ty forum and thought to myself.....I wonder what their favorite beer to drink is?? Lol....ya I know laugh if you must!!!! So here I go.....what is everybody's favorite beer to consume?? My top three are ...Miller lite....Bells Oberon......Blatz ,(only when I'm in the yoop because I can't get it down here.)lol
If this thread should be in the lounge, plz move it. :beer:

Oktoberfest4girls.jpg

La fin du monde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love O.P beer but otherwise I tend to favor Coors light. Now if I'm mixing Clamato with the beer in the summer I like Molson Blace ice! Reality is though I'm more of a Canadain Whiskey drinker, Gibsons Finest or 40 Creek,

What ever those girls are holding could be my favorite beer !! If they aren't holding my beer then either Guinness Extra stout, one of many Harpoon beers or Blue Moon. I love micro brews.

Mack arctic beer(Norweagian) Corona extra and Kilkenny(irish) Budwieser, and Miller genuine draft.

Back