• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Your favorite beer

Mmmmmmm..Sleeman's. I haven't had that since I went to the Great White North many many moons ago. There was another brewery that made a great red ale too. Don't remember the name.

For stuff I can get here in the US, I prefer the smaller local craft beers.

Shock Top is another good one. Its now owned by AB Inbev

Mmmmmmm..Sleeman's. I haven't had that since I went to the Great White North many many moons ago. There was another brewery that made a great red ale too. Don't remember the name.

For stuff I can get here in the US, I prefer the smaller local craft beers.

Shock Top is another good one. Its now owned by AB Inbev

Rickards Red perhaps?

If I drink a beer it has to be coors light or bud light but I'll stick to my Wisers Deluxe any day

When I am visiting the cabin in Canada I noticed everyone from the state's are drinking Molson's from Canada and the local Canadians all like Coors or Bud that's from the states??? :dunno:
Apparently no one likes beer from there own country! haha

Either way you guys are fun to have a beer with! :drink:

when I was allowed to drink beer (allergy to hops) I liked carlsburg, labatts 50, alexander keiths indian pale ale and corona with salt.

now it is rye when I have time and I like gibsons finest and 40 creek.

Kokanee when i am in canada and bring it back with me.

Blue light and Land Shark in NY

Blue light lime or Blue shandy when out on the boat...

-Innis & Gunn - Any flavour I can get my hands on.
-Alpine from Moose Head brewery's
-King Fisher ice cold on the hot days.
:beer:

Everybody try (if you can get your hands on some) Single Engine Red from Denali Brewing in Talkeetna, AK.

Nectar of the Gods! :beer:

If I actually want a beer... High Life or High Life Light. Following a nice spicy bloody mary.
Shiner Black for the dark stuff-
otherwise you'll see me sipping on Jack Daniels and some soda.

I am now thirsty as hell...

Back