• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZERO-TOLERANCE

I ____________ consume alcoholic beverages when I snowmobile.

• occasionally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Guys - I have to tell you I'm proud to be a participant of this website with the vast majority showing good judgment and maturity!!! Abstaining from alcohol is not the only safety measure we can follow, but is certainly one of the most important.

Chuck G

Dano said:
topics like this can be touchy at times. Have to admit, my early years were not the most innocent, but I definitely know the importants of sober riding as I grew older and wiser (35 years old now). I’ve seen many accidents and so far lost a cousin and riding partner which one of them was alcohol related. I know many people think its ok to have one beer while out riding, but many people have a different interpretation what is acceptable and what is not. It is far easier to just have 0 tolerance for everyone while we all share the same trail. I now pick and choose my riding partners and make sure we’re all at the same understanding. Hopefully those I meet on the trail will be sober as well because a good day can become tragic in a hurry and there is no going back in time!
This sport can be fun, but it sure can be scary as well. :shock:

Dan

IMO: If you aren't done riding for the day there is NO justifiable reason to drink ANY amount of alcohol.

Never. Alcohol is only for when you are all done for the day and want to enjoy the social part of riding. Stick with water, juice or soda. Enjoy the ride and crack the bottles at night when you are done.

Now, I might be completely off base here, but I have observed a lot over the years, both on internet message boards and while riding. Sure there are exceptions to everything, but it always seemed to me that a lot of Yamaha riders are pretty responsible compared to some. :yam:

I NEVER do when rideing at night when i am in and off sled I may have a drink but never get drunk anyway so its no biggie

Until someone u know gets killed by a drunk driver u just look the other way unless u have ur mind right unfortunetly I hope everyone think sbefore they drink

Back