• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06-07 nytro suspension reliability

silver600 said:
I managed to get 2700 miles out of mine. Noticed it starting to ride differently so i checked it out. Both front and rear arms were broke at the welds, and all the bushings hammered out of it. Hard to believe this with so few miles on it and a fresh rebuild on the whole thing this past fall including having the shocks done by pioneer performance. Needless to say not very happy with it considering i have over 8000 hard miles on a 99 cat and never had to do anything but shock rebuilds and new springs a few times. Now i have a proX suspension on its way to replace the junk i took out of my nytro. Hope its as reliable as my cats have been which i will be riding now until i get the yamaha done. I dont understand how you market a big bump suspension that cant handle being used like it was designed to be.

If you use the prox suspension does it mount directly up to the same 4 holes in the nytro? Can different 121" suspensions be used from sled to sled, ie. yamaha susp, to polaris or vice versa.

i just had a new thought i'm going to search all of the other forums for other brands and see if they are complaining about theirs and maybe they want the yami skids if so i'll start a brokerage for skids for a small fee i'll get you the one you want and give some other unhappy rider a yami skid. but for the record they may want you're motor also.

Back