• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1"1/4 ripsaw with studs eating my tunnel

satan660

Extreme
ok i have 03RX-1 with bender stage 2 rear mount turbo... i posted some pics of my tunnel running 1"1/4 ripsaw with 1.375 studs...the studs ate right through the tunnel, what size track and studs are you guys running thanks... or what can i do to fix this!!!!!

Attachments

• Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 071.jpg
    Picture 071.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 59

Tighten your track, add 1/4" to your tunnel protectors, don't go over 100mph very often, or ............get a 1" track.

satan660 said:
rerod said:
Good god, tighten your track man.
do you think thats all it is..... ;)!

That and your getting on the brakes too hard.

you could add some tunnel protectors also.

Take some slides, cut the lips off so you have 1/4" thick plastic, counter sink holes every 6 inches on the top or long ones and every 1 1/2 inches on the front ones, and rivet them to you existing protectors.

the front ones too

Ted Jannetty said:
satan660 said:
rerod said:

Take some slides, cut the lips off so you have 1/4" thick plastic, counter sink holes every 6 inches on the top or long ones and every 1 1/2 inches on the front ones, and rivet them to you existing protectors.
ted should i do the front tunnel protector or just the top thanks

Re: the front ones too

satan660 said:
Ted Jannetty said:
satan660 said:
rerod said:

ted should i do the front tunnel protector or just the top thanks
sorry 1"1/2 on the frount :o|

Back