• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

10 mins. till my version of the Christmas story

Apex & xtx

Expert
I am having a felling that in 10 mins. I am going to be like the little blonde kid with the glasses in the movie the Christmas story i am going to be anticipating and dreaming about a Red rider bb gun and everyone tells me I am not going to get it cause I will shoot my eye ball out.
I have a feeling if a new and improved yamaha is coming out with a fix to all its sort comings is like the bb gun ill either get it or be disappointed but if they do fix the sleds ill probably shoot my eye ball out anyways for buying a 09 xtx and putting 2 grand of mods in it to get what I really wanted :drink:
but hopefully we get what we want :Rockon:

I guess all i need to do to keep my modded 09 looking like the 2010 is a can of black kraylon plastic paint and paint my hood cause the rest of my sleds already black and put a pair of spoked boogies. I guess its easy on my wallet to update. As for the same it looked easy on Yammi's wallet whooo woo :drink:

Back