• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

14 Viper RTX se rpms

mopar yam

Extreme
Hi guys , what should my viper turn for rpms wot , it has a air box modd and 14.5 rollers with schmitt bros low engagement spring, the highest on good hard backroad is 8800 rpms should it be higher or am I right on ?

Hi guys , what should my viper turn for rpms wot , it has a air box modd and 14.5 rollers with schmitt bros low engagement spring, the highest on good hard backroad is 8800 rpms should it be higher or am I right on ?
sounds good to me

Wasn't quite sure ,I see some guys on here are saying they are around 9100 so I didn't know if I it was low cause it never hits the rev limiter which is ok I take it.

Yes stock weights, and Saturday we went down on the lake and plowed off a 1/4 mile strip and was shocked it ran 104 mph on the radar gun. Clean the clutches really good again and would rev too 9050 and come back down to 8800 wot. Plus I ran the track at 50 mm loose with 20 pound weight in the centre. Brother in laws new 850 ski doo ran 114 mph and my 2011 apex se ran 110 mph all stock. Don't think Ill try to improve the clutching cause what will I gain?

Ya this is the exact set up I ran in my 2012 nytro xtx and ran identical speed. Maybe a weight change will rev quicker but afraid to change.

Back