• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1st 2010 TY NY FINAL PLANS ARE HERE.

BIG BLACK WARRIOR said:
A friend I rode with this past Thursdayhad a new pair of Curve skis. He said they were a nice improvment over his Cat skis(2008 F8). Seemed to carve pretty nice. He told me Curve industries(They are from central NY, Waterville area) had a demo pair they let people try out. So I call sean about it, and he told me to call Nick, and that he might even come up and possibly go for a ride with us this week. I call up Nick, got his voice mail, and left a message. I have yet to hear back from him. Would be nice to get a set of those curve skis on one of our sleds for the ride, and then everyone would get a chance to drive the sled and try those Curve skis out. Hopefully he will get back to me. BBW

I plan to come up and ride one day with you guys. I will bring some demo sets for anyone who would like to try them out. There are two separate hardware kits for the Yamaha's, will there be any FX Nytros attending the ride?

I look forward to meeting up with you guys.

-Nick

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.GoProSchools.com

I'm glad you guys finally made up my mind. Lyons Falls it is. I can't wait. A little disappointed we're not riding out of Marathon....in my opinion the local trails offer more diversity than the hill. I prefer the rolling hills and open fields, but it's all good, we'll have a great time. Hopefully next ride will be out of Marathon.

*** Don't look now, but you just got dusted by a Phazer!!! ***

:moon:

Dusted by a Phazer???? Shoot, did you go unplugging 3 of my spark plugs again so you could beat me? Gotta keep an eye on that guy and his Phazer! j/k Dave.

Yea, too bad we couldnt do Marathon. I'd like to get there sometime this winter to ride with you guys. Maybe a weekend or the next TY ride.

Looking forward to riding Wednesday

--Steve

PS. Curve skis worked great on my Attak last year. I tried them when they were set up at Highmarket Inn. Those that are on the fence, this will be your chance to give em a shot, for FREE. Looking forward to seeing you there, Nick, AND doing some riding.

Dam I was really looking forward to riding at home and even sleeping in my own bed with my wife lol Well it will still be a great time as always hope to see some new faces.

Oh that Phazer that just dusted us was in the back of a S10!!!!!

I didn't read this whole thread so I don't know if anyone posted it yet, but the Yamaha demo truck will be doing demo rides in Lowville on the 15th and 16th. I think right near D&D Powersports.

Is there a certain area at the Edge to meet at? Hope to see some of you Thur. or Fri. ;)!

VODOO CHILD, Just look for a group of Yamahas. Look for an Attck with an orange cowl. It stands out and is riding in our group. Hope to see you there. What days or day do you think you may join us? BBW

Curve Industries said:
BIG BLACK WARRIOR said:
A friend I rode with this past Thursdayhad a new pair of Curve skis. He said they were a nice improvment over his Cat skis(2008 F8). Seemed to carve pretty nice. He told me Curve industries(They are from central NY, Waterville area) had a demo pair they let people try out. So I call sean about it, and he told me to call Nick, and that he might even come up and possibly go for a ride with us this week. I call up Nick, got his voice mail, and left a message. I have yet to hear back from him. Would be nice to get a set of those curve skis on one of our sleds for the ride, and then everyone would get a chance to drive the sled and try those Curve skis out. Hopefully he will get back to me. BBW

I plan to come up and ride one day with you guys. I will bring some demo sets for anyone who would like to try them out. There are two separate hardware kits for the Yamaha's, will there be any FX Nytros attending the ride?

I look forward to meeting up with you guys.

-Nick

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.GoProSchools.com

I have a 2008 FX nytro and plan on attending a few days. What day will you be riding??

BIG BLACK WARRIOR said:
VODOO CHILDLook for an Attck with an orange cowl. It stands out and is riding in our group.

Heyyyyy, what are you trying to say there buddy? I went from one eyesore snowmobile to another?!?! Some of us just need more attention than others, I guess. haha. j/k

What BBW said. Just look for the group of Yamahas. Mine is the Attak with the Orange hood and accents (white skis and handgaurds). I will be rolling in sometime around 9-9:30am Wednesday morning. Rides leave at 10am Wednesday and 9AM the rest of the days. Hope to see ya there!

--Steve (O.C.)

As far as the demo ride....good to know, but I'd be more interested in the demo ride AFTER/IF they release anything new (2011) models. That's not supposed to happen until February sometime. Unless anybody heard anything different?

PS. I didnt see anything listed for demo rides on Yamaha's website..just two dates from Dec '09. Nothing after that.

NY AttakGT said:
What BBW said. Just look for the group of Yamahas. Mine is the Attak with the Orange hood and accents (white skis and handgaurds).
:worth: What do I have to wait to see it in person?
Like you are the only Attak with an orange hood. :bling

See ya all Wednesday mornin.

Boomer said:
:worth: What do I have to wait to see it in person?

Couple of pics ust for you Boom! Just need to decide on the new graphics.

See ya on Wednesday!!

--Steve (O.C.) (hey, OC can be Orange Crush now! Not Orange County)

Attachments

• Picture 006 small.jpg
    Picture 006 small.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture 001 small.jpg
    Picture 001 small.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture 004 small.jpg
    Picture 004 small.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 109
Looks nice! I broke my front arm in rear skid yesterday. just odered one next day. Will be here wed. Putting it in wed night and i should be at the edge thursday morning by 9 to ride as long as i got no other issues

BIG BLACK WARRIOR said:
VODOO CHILD, Just look for a group of Yamahas. Look for an Attck with an orange cowl. It stands out and is riding in our group. Hope to see you there. What days or day do you think you may join us? BBW
I plan on riding with you guy's Thur. and Fri. I stay up around Barnes Corners so by myself I can be down at the Edge in notime. Where does the tour guide plan on taking us? The Stillwater loop is allways a good run, But Texas Road east of route 812 is always plowed unless you hit it right after it snows. I personally haven't rode up around Harrisville or StarLake. I'm sure where ever we ride I'll have a good time. ;)! See all of you later this week.

Back