• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Manitoba TY Ride - Information Needed

srxtwins

Expert
Everyone who is attending the manitoba ty ride please pm me with your handle and number attending the ride with you. I also need to know what days you will be attending if not all of them. This accurate head count is nec. for finalizing some of the details of the ride. I must also have this information before jan. 30th.Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Looking forward to hitting the trails with you all.

Wife and myself will be arriving on the night of the 23rd. We will probably stay right through the whole time.

6 of us will show up the afternoon of Thursday, Feb. 24, and stay untill Sunday. Hopefully, Turk has some hook ups for us in the west.

I PM'd u in the TY Forum...me and NOSPRO Most likly wont get there until Thursday eve and ride Friday and Sat and drive home Sunday.

Myself and Wilson will be there Thursday and Friday..We have booked a room even though we live in Winnipeg...

Hey Brian; Will be riding all four days & will be bringing my co-pilot with me [ the other half ]

She loves the New ECP Kit on my Warrior, Wonder how she would feel about a TURBO ;)!

Brian, I'm booked in for Friday and Saturday night, probably go for all the rides, I'm only 1/2 hour away so I'll just meet up there Thursday and Friday morning, stay overnight Friday and Saturday, ride home Sunday. If I have both sleds on the trail the girlfriend and kid maybe riding with me.
Don

I have three sleds sitting in a climate controlled storage facility just outside of Minneapolis. There is an 05 RX-1, 03 RX-1, and an 02 Viper. I fly over about 3-4 times a season to go riding. Heading over a week from today to go riding with Bluedog and Tork on a bagger trip in the U.P.

But here is a picture from home taken back in August.

Attachments

• Suisse.jpg
    Suisse.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 192

Back