• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Feb Tug Hill NY TY Ride

Monker, it will be great to have you along. We need someone to slow down the pack, HA HA HA! I would love to take a spin on your SC'ed sled.

Don't worry about me Dana. Just keep an eye out for those trees. Maybe if we find a nice big field (or lake) I'll let you take it for a spin. :tg:

Touchett!. You know, the only problems I have with trees is in NY. They seem to like me. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Just a quick thing I forgot to mention. For those who are staying at the Montague Inn for a night or more, and also going on the overnight trip to Charlies Inn. There is room to park your trailer and tow vehicle in the big parking lot to the west side of the Montague restaraunt, when we will be up to Charlies Inn. Just don't leave it parked in front of the Hotel the night we are up to Charlies INN.

I'll be there for the whole deal. Hope to drag along Viperman and Tim who just switched from Polaris to a Nytro. May also be able to drag my boss along who just switched from cat to a Warrior. He was out the other day playing in the fields around Taberg and LOVES the torque the four stroke has.

I'll be there for the whole sha-bang. Should be a blast. Hopefully we get a good turn-out of fellow Yamaha bretherin. Sounds like we have a great itinerary planned and should be a great couple days of riding.

I second Monkers comment..great job on taking the lead and doing the leg work Gordon, much appreciated. ;)! ;)!

Sounds like Dave (RX1-Man) is converting them left and right up his way. Good job! And Dave, look out for them hidden railroad tracks under the snow this winter :tg: . Just kidding. Hope all is well Grandpa.

--Steve (O.C.)

I just made my reservations at Charlie's and I wanted to make this offer to others who are planning on going there. They have different configurations of rooms. If someone wants to come, but does not have a roommate, I will gladly move my room from a 2 person room to a 3 or 4 person room to accomodate them. Let's not leave anyone behind.

Dana, I haven't booked a room yet. Would you want to bunk with me, Tim and maybe Viperman or Kevin? If so, change your booking.

Thanks Dave, the point I was trying to make is I would be glad to get a bigger room to help someone else who did not have a roomate. I already have one or possible two others who are staying with me. I hope Tim will join us, he was a lot of fun last year. Do we need to call Viperman's girlfriend to ask if he can go? HA, HA.

Back