• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Mar TY Appreciation Ride!!! Update!!!

Count me in Tom , my wife and two sons also will be attending ....Thanks ;)! Oh I almost forgot I guess Bigguy will be there also :rocks:

Start @ 8:30am, lunch 11:30 to 12:30, end by 5:00pm. Location is the
Comfort Inn, Munising.

List of 2007 product:
Apex RTX
Apex RTX
Apex GT
Apex GT
Apex ER
Attak
Attak GT
Attak GT
Vector GT
Vector ER
Rage GT
Venture GT
VK Pro
Phazer GT
Phazer FX
Phazer FX

We have duplicates on the above. Also we will need to keep some units
for the Yamaha employee's that will ride along with us.

it will last 1 to 2 hours depending on the number of users that attend and you will get equal seat time on all the sleds throught the duration of your ride...its fun!!!

Tom, you know I will be there!!

Dave ;)!

tom,
pimped,ma and i will be there from the 9th to the 12th. we will take riding the new sleds on friday. i did take a ride on the new models a couple of weeks ago but will ride again.

2007 yamaha test ride

Tom,

Make sure and double and triple check for me too LaLaLa ;)! :Rockon:

BIGGUY

I would appreciate some feedback from a very light rider on the Phazer models thinking of getting one for my better half.

Sled Dog said:
I would appreciate some feedback from a very light rider on the Phazer models thinking of getting one for my better half.
I'm also thinking of getting a Phazer for my better half and would appreciate feedback from a rider who's about 6' 4", 250 lbs....

Hey it's only fair, she took over my tractor, I can take over her sled. :wink:

impalapower said:
Sled Dog said:

Whats wrong with her sled? Maybe you could add a turbo for her.

Thats a good idea seeing how it is going to be mine! Thinking of getting another sled so I dont have to bring the mountain for the trails. Sure gives a guy a good workout through the twisties. :exc:

Hello to everyone from myself (Luke and my wife Robin.) We are both extremely excited to meet all of you and ride the new yamahas. This ride will be the deciding factor on which models we are going to buy for next year.

This will be our first Yamaha snowmobile owning and riding experience with the new 4-strokes and we look forward to it. I think it has been long over due.

In light of the new models, and direction Yamaha is going it is clear to me that Yamaha is where its at. Everyone have a safe trip up and we will see you their.

:yam:

Back