• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 TY Manitoba Ride

srxtwins

Expert
I have once again started working on the Manitoba ride.(This is how I try to keep the summertime blues away.)To make the ride more enjoyable for all it will be expanded to four days. The dates for the ride look like they will be Feb.21st. 2006 to feb.25th 2006.The ride will once again take place in eastern Manitoba.In oreder to properly plan routes,events and accomedations I need a preliminary head count of who will be attending this year. Looking forward to what will be a great time for all.

You guessed right, BUDDY!

I will be talking a few to come along also. I talked to some about the ride in Roblin and they were interested in checking it out. They would be on Polaris two strokes.

Sorry I wouldn't be able 2 attend the 06 ride, even though I was already counting the days. I truly will miss all of my TY Family, Nos Pro be sure to GIVEM HELL ON THE TRAILS 4 ME BUDDY.

Brian if U need a hand with a few things let me know, I was working on a few sponsors 4 the 06 ride.........along with a few ideas.

Heavy Hearted BOUNTYHUNTER :(

GOTCHA.................NO WAY I'LL BE MISSING THAT RIDE, I'LL BE PACKIN MY RED ATTAK 4 BUSINESS...........SO BRING IT BOYS! :D :D :D :moon:

Bounty, You had me going for a second..........I would have come and hunted you down.

:D

Back