• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 TY Manitoba Ride

That was me on the left laughing my tail off!!!

Here is the funniest part of this scene. Bounty tried to shoot me full of snow, and ended up going into the deep stuff. As I watched Larry get stuck, I went out there to help him. As he turned his head, he caught a cat tail with his helmet, and there were fuzzies flaoting everywhere! He had them in his helmet, on his clothes, and they covered his sled. It looked like a swarm of bees around him it was so bad!!!

Swiss Sledder said:
You can see Nos-Pro on the left standing in the deep snow.

I think he is measuring the snowdepth. :pics:

Attachments

• Kaput wheels 001a.JPG
    Kaput wheels 001a.JPG
    254.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Kaput wheels 002a.JPG
    Kaput wheels 002a.JPG
    250.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Kaput wheels 003a.JPG
    Kaput wheels 003a.JPG
    268.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Kaput wheels 004a.JPG
    Kaput wheels 004a.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Kaput wheels 005a.JPG
    Kaput wheels 005a.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 133
Wow..will the excitement never end...my first post!!!!!!Thanks to all the guys for letting the girls play too!!! The ride far exceeded my expectations...A special thanks to those that helped dig me out once in a while and a really BIG thank you to Charlie who let me follow him for over 700 miles....As everyone has said Brian and Margaret were great hosts and Canada is a great place to visit. Convert says I may get to come along next year........

YamaMama said:
Wow..will the excitement never end...my first post!!!!!!Thanks to all the guys for letting the girls play too!!! The ride far exceeded my expectations...A special thanks to those that helped dig me out once in a while and a really BIG thank you to Charlie who let me follow him for over 700 miles....As everyone has said Brian and Margaret were great hosts and Canada is a great place to visit. Convert says I may get to come along next year........

Well its about time you posted on the site.

impalapower said:
YamaMama said:
my first post!!!!!!

Steve, your wife is keeping an eye on you now, be a good boy! 8)

LOL i'm already in trouble for modifying her avitar some of you will remember her off trail excursions LaLaLa

Anyone that would like a copy of the pictures PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you a CD.

We should start naming these corners where the ladies seem to depart from the seat of there sleds. We would now have YamaMama Corner and Musher Mama Turn.

Well ok but the women will think that turnabout is fair play and we would have the Women naming all the guys corners, swamps and maybe occasional snowbanks. ie the Bounty bank, Bounty berm, Bounty swamp etc.

Maybe we shouldn't they have better memorys.

Swiss Sledder said:
Kmer, the reason Convert stayed with you this year is that you kept taking unplanned journeys into the bush. :tg:

:bling

The 'official story' is that I needed to find some powder to 'cool off' the 151. (And did I ever find it!)

(Sheeshe. Ya make one little boo boo.) :exc:

Awesome Tom!

Lots of pics!

Back