• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Big Moose Shoot Out

I will be there for the ride with a buddy- he's got a dragon but I don't hold that against him. I am a XXL :exc:

I saw my name on the list in your prior post...to let you know we (me and 3 others) still plan on being there.

Were actually hitting Tug Hill this weekend as well.

AJ said:

Meet at Slickers in Old Forge on Route 28, From there if the conditions are good we are going on a little longer trail ride then last year.

How about we leave Slickers, go past The Enchanted Forest, head out trail 5, make left on trail 9, head up trail 10 to Big Moose - that ought to sort out the drag sleds - we could even roll past the Glenmore prerace :Rockon:

Make mine an XL and a small for my son please (he'll be ready for any other 300 Freestyles that wanna run) ;)!

Sold!!! one motion was made and another acknowledged.

we will ride from slickers to the glenmore via trail 5 and 10 for lots of drinks then race?? is that right.

So then who is gonna slip a "mickey" to the 14 yr old Wolf Pack rider this year?

It would be kinda cool if they came back to defend their win from last year, give everyone another shot at 'em... ;)!

Do you want drag sleds there at all?
I know we can't run for the big prize, but wasn't sure if there was any interest in some big dogs showing up!?
Ted, Scott and Otis (Ross) are just a few that come to mind.
We have rooms already, we just don't want to get the boot if we're not welcome.
I'd be willing to bring the quad with plow for an ice strip if interested.
Figured I'd throw it out there!
:yam:

of course you guys are welcome. I speak for most going that we would love to see those sleds run. And meet all you guys. So please bring them and join this here shin dig.

Sure, I say please bring them! Gives us something to drool over... A boosted sled is a boosted sled, if you ask me. We will all be there for the same reason, to have fun and get together.
I think AJ had that offer last year as well? I remember that the slushy conditions detered any lake racers, though.

Otis RX said:
I'd be willing to bring the quad with plow for an ice strip if interested.

AJ, maybe you or BIGMOOSETURBO could keep an eye on the lake to see if a strip is already being plowed this year before the 7th...

Otis RX,
R u then bringing trail sleds to ride that weekend I assume? Maybe we could actually put on a few miles with you guys, if so maybe i'll stick around one more day then if I don't scatter rear mount parts all over the lake prior. :dunno:

Back