• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Apex vs. 2010 Apex with G-Force Yamacharger VIDEO

It is what it is

I see our little drag has made it to the big time here on TY. Please note this was not a very scientific or controlled run, I have explained the conditions and background on Sled Talk. My sled is over revving a bit, the LTX is out-of-the-box stock, neither unit is studded and traction was limited. The boosted sled is also packing more fuel.

cheers cr

Re: It is what it is

Yamaha Sled Talk Blog said:
I see our little drag has made it to the big time here on TY. Please note this was not a very scientific or controlled run, I have explained the conditions and background on Sled Talk. My sled is over revving a bit, the LTX is out-of-the-box stock, neither unit is studded and traction was limited. The boosted sled is also packing more fuel.

cheers cr

was that the only race that day?

I would like to see a race with ulmers goods on against the yamacharger to see which one is in the lead. Now that would be intresting so we all could get the best bang for our buck and for people on a budget.

YamerHammer said:
I would like to see a race with ulmers goods on against the yamacharger to see which one is in the lead. Now that would be intresting so we all could get the best bang for our buck and for people on a budget.

that would be awesome to see

Seems like some interesting results considering it looks like the Yamacharger is blowing the track regardless results looked favourable.Keep up the R&D. thanksCR.

I didn't see anything on Ulmer's website that is in the same price range for this type of power product,or did I miss something?.

06apexrtx said:
looks like the big differnce would be top end?
Dont forget both sleds are unstudded,and one is the 136 vrs 121 so for this extra hp to be useful,you would need studs and even more studs than a stock apex,it would be a completely differant story if both sleds were studded,and use a stock 121 vrs the 121 yamcharger.

Once the yamacharger is on the market for this season and I see some guys with lots of trouble free mileage, I'll buy one. I'm planning on dropping the coin this summer for next season as long as it works out well ( I dont wanna wrench on it once its installed.... )

shanksyamaha said:
$2200.00......... I want one!!

i'm not sold on it yet, i would like to see a race with the yamahacharger and ulmer's set-up first, i'd wait to see what the new 2011 are like first maybe we will finally get our 170 h.p. sled

Back