• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Maine TY Ride Feb 26-28

04rxw10 - are you staying at the hotel on Eagle Lake? I guess me and my buddies don't have to be in on the head count as we're staying at hondos place across the lake :) It's getting closer every day. I hear you have good snow and lakes are all good and frozen. I'm really looking forward to ride the trails of Maine and Quebec.

Yes I will be at the hotel I know you and the other 2 will be with Hondo. I'm tying to get the head count of TY members and friends that are coming to make sure I have a bed for everyone.

04rxw10 said:
Everything is still a go rxrider and a couple others are going to be here. They will be back the day before the Maine TY ride from their Gaspe trip.

Just need a head count on who's going to be there for sure as I have a room with 7 beds in it. Just split the cost is all I ask $32 for a bed for the weekend is cheap I think.

$32 A night or for the whole week end?

There is a portage demo ride at deans motor lodge on this weekend. Hondo is great friends with Scott, I am sure Bob would love to get together with him.

BETHEVIPER said:
There is a portage demo ride at deans motor lodge on this weekend. Hondo is great friends with Scott, I am sure Bob would love to get together with him.
Would LOVE to see that "reunion"!!!

04rxw10 said:
OK Its now or never I need a head count I have to make sure everyone that comes will have a bed to sleep in.

I'll prob ride with you guys one day but I dont need a place to stay prob just ride back home. Where are you unloading and starting the trip at?

Back