• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 Maine TY Ride

count me in as long as i have a few weeks notice to get the time off,even a weeks notice is usually good enough in the winter when we're all begging for work,i can go anywhere in the state also

I may be interested as well, my riding buddy sold his nytro and now I'm left in the cold. Pending work schedule I'd like to try. I (we) usually ride in/from jackman and stay at the bishops, but have stayed in some cabins a couple times by the river heading north out of town (forget the name).

I heard through the grapevine if you buy said buddy s sled and let said buddy use said sled he might not have to take the season off... :jump: :tg:

Just saying.

Oh and that drafting comment still has me laughing. :letsnow:

strangeland, why dont you buy a ski/track kit for that mountain bike, then riding will be cheap. you can come up on the bus andwont have to ride with dave.

BETHEVIPER said:
strangeland, why dont you buy a ski/track kit for that mountain bike, then riding will be cheap. you can come up on the bus andwont have to ride with dave.

Boy with friends like you guys who needs enemy`s ;):D I am looking into somethings if i sell the Sno-sport i will be good but tossing that around still

Any more progress on this TY Maine ride? Any dates thrown out there yet?

On another note, looks like riding season is going to kick off w/ a BANG this year. A big storm is setting up for Sun/Mon and could drop anywhere from a foot to 2 feet!

Mass is going to get hammered w/ a foot today! Might have to take the sled out tomorrow once I get out of work at 7am! Wish I didn't have to go in at 3 today cuz I would surely be riding tonight...YUCK!

BETHEVIPER said:

Those ski track kits for bikes suck and they cost about as much as I paid for the bike. I was going to stud the tires and pedal around on the sled trails but that wouldnt be much fun... Theres no cliffs to throw myself off. Although sled dodging could be interesting. Actually the bike is for sale also... Last year you said you ride... buy my sled and bike. Think of the frankenstein you could create then.

Sounds good Davey, I'm in charlton....pending the date, I have 1 trip on the books with some othere friends- they do 1 trip a year fo 1 week in feb; as long as it doesn't interfear I'm game....if the wife's vector gets sold that should help too.

05_RX1 said:
Any more progress on this TY Maine ride? Any dates thrown out there yet?

On another note, looks like riding season is going to kick off w/ a BANG this year. A big storm is setting up for Sun/Mon and could drop anywhere from a foot to 2 feet!

Mass is going to get hammered w/ a foot today! Might have to take the sled out tomorrow once I get out of work at 7am! Wish I didn't have to go in at 3 today cuz I would surely be riding tonight...YUCK!

I will know more the 1st week of january for myself then will make plans what dates are some of you able to make

wizard said:
Sounds good Davey, I'm in charlton....pending the date, I have 1 trip on the books with some othere friends- they do 1 trip a year fo 1 week in feb; as long as it doesn't interfear I'm game....if the wife's vector gets sold that should help too.

ok let me know and what dates are available for u too

Back