• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Maine TY Ride Feb 26-28

Hondo, it was nice to meet you sunday me and my dad talked to for a bit at the grass drags, ill keep my eye's on this post we would like to ride with you guys!

Apex & xtx said:
Hondo, it was nice to meet you sunday me and my dad talked to for a bit at the grass drags, ill keep my eye's on this post we would like to ride with you guys!

Hello Apex & XTX,

Good to meet you as well.

Thanks to Jake, he is the main man organizing the ride. Hope you are able to make it up to Eagle Lake for the fellowship and fun.

All the best! ;)!

hondo said:
Hi Guy's

Just got back from Epping, NH.

From Point ala Croix, QC we could meet in Campbellton on our way back home.

It's possible. ;)!

I guess all I need now are dates.When you guys get your itinerary set let me know.Do you plan on sleeping in Cross Point/Campbellton?? Maybe I can help find cottages or depending on the way you want to take back, my buddy and I have camps along trail 22 that we could possibly use to save you guys some $$$.
Curry

Thanks Curry,

It's a bit far out to plan however, I'll take a closer look at the routes near your location.

How many people can you handle on an overnight stay?

I'll PM you when I get a chance. ;)!

Hello guys - my buddy Odd Steffen is done moose hunting by the end of the week. We will order airline tickets for our flight to Maine as soon as he's home :) Maybe brother-in-law Thomas can make it as well, he would really like to join us, I hope he can make it.

hondo said:
Thanks Curry,

It's a bit far out to plan however, I'll take a closer look at the routes near your location.

How many people can you handle on an overnight stay?

I'll PM you when I get a chance. ;)!

My family camp sleeps 7 and my buddies camp sleeps 5...These camps are off the grid so we run generators and have to heat up hot water.(they are about 60-70 miles from Cross Point) Both are kept very clean and showers are possible (we have hand pump set ups) but it takes awhile for 5-6 guys to shower. I have no problem having a group at my camp but wanted to make sure you know what you would be getting into. There are also cottages for rent ( http://www.heronsnestcottages.com/ ) not far from my house (about 15-20 miles from Cross Point) with trail access and hot showers. What I'm thinking is we could join you guys for the the ride back to the border (we would also meet you when you crossed into NB from PQ)...trail 22 to Island Lake (My buddies camp is 2 miles before Island Lake mine is is about 12 miles before both on trail 22) then up trail 19 to Saint Quentin and over to Saint Leonard. http://www.nbfsc.com/images/pdf/zone1-2.pdf (trail map)

HI guys@gals new to ty just like to say this is a great site. my bothers @i ride in jackman area every other week end We also ride in the county may be interest in the feb 26-28 ride

welcome to the site and as it says I have a room with 7 beds reservid for this ride the more that come the better. I can get more rooms just need to know whos in so everyone can have a bed to sleep in.

Me, my brother-in-law and my friend Odd-Steffen is visiting hondo from February 18. to March 2. We're joining hondo on the Gaspe round trip. Our plan is to join in on the Maine TY ride when back from Canada, guess hondo will be participating as well :)

just seen this post,just checked my schedule,have that weekend off so i will probably join in,just need to know when and where ,keep the post updated

Everything is still a go rxrider and a couple others are going to be here. They will be back the day before the Maine TY ride from their Gaspe trip.

Just need a head count on who's going to be there for sure as I have a room with 7 beds in it. Just split the cost is all I ask $32 for a bed for the weekend is cheap I think.

Back