• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Vector products coming soon!

Hey srxspec, can you put a Excell Single Pipe with the high flow header on these 2010-11 Vector 120FI motors??

On the Excell site under Vector/Rage/Nytro it looks they have a Excell Single Pipe with the high flow header on a 2005 Vector 120 Carb motor.

I hope so because I'm ordering two for my Father and me this Spring and we have to have that Excell exhaust, it just looks and sounds great.

Yes the Excell high flow header for the Vector models will fit all models from 2005 to 2011!

Wow srxspec you answered that quick, thanks for the fast response.

But will the nice Excell single pipe like they have in the pic on their web site, work on a Vector. Looks like ones they make for a Apex n FX Nytro.

Its shows it in a pic but not listed as an item to buy for the Vectors.

Thanks for your help

I do believe he can make up the muffler as well. I have not tested the header/muffler combo on a Vector, so I can not say for sure.

Anymore info on the 150HP kit coming for this motor?

How did your clutch kit, modded air box and header pipe work on it this winter?

Going to buy a couple of FI Vector LTX's for my Father and I in 2011.

Sorry we do not offer the MOD air box for any carbed models. Only for fuel injected models.

Srxspec said:
Sorry we do not offer the MOD air box for any carbed models. Only for fuel injected models.

Ok...
thanks, i sent you a email concerning helix angles on your site.

waiting for news..

RASH

Back