• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Apex SE $17,799.00 Cdn

Bombardier will be laughing, Yamaha is eliminating itself from the game not changing it--- here in Canada anyway---my 2 cents

Ticks me off---I've always been Yammi--- but this is way over the edge :die

I will become a member of the HAVE NOTS--- TOO BAD

The 800 etec doo would be my sled of choice if i got a new sled every 2-3 years.

Till then I got the same power to weight ratio with my SC.

You guys need to read less and ride more I haven't seen a bad review on the test rides yet although they may be biased some are fairly objective people.

They just upped the price to give larger rebates and incentives, wait for OTD pricing to judge how much higher it actually got.

$17000 plus

DO YOU THINK WE COULD AT LEAST GET SOME MIRRORS WITH THAT SO WE CAN SEE THE GUY SNEEKING UP BEHIND US TO GIVE IT TO US IN THE AS$$$$$$$$.

Lets see #1Don,t buy a YAMAHA and go with brand X #2 Buy extended warranty(your going to need it) #3 Make sure your related to the guy that owns the dealer or its going to be bye-bye riding time when the snow falls and you have a warranty issue #4 Make sure you DON,T ride alone(brand X tends to leave you up s**t creek without a saddle when you least expect it) #5 Have some extra money on hand,between the over-price parts and new garmets to match your brand X colors it won,t be long before your over that list price of a YAMAHA. :exc:

low slung said:
Lets see #1Don,t buy a YAMAHA and go with brand X #2 Buy extended warranty(your going to need it) #3 Make sure your related to the guy that owns the dealer or its going to be bye-bye riding time when the snow falls and you have a warranty issue #4 Make sure you DON,T ride alone(brand X tends to leave you up s**t creek without a saddle when you least expect it) #5 Have some extra money on hand,between the over-price parts and new garmets to match your brand X colors it won,t be long before your over that list price of a YAMAHA. :exc:

Please dont post that Yamaha is great with their warranty because they are not, they suck. If the others are that bad then they all suck. Second dont tell me that Yamaha parts are cheaper than the others, are you kidding me? Most of the time they are by far the most expensive. Get with the program and know of what you post at least. :moon:

I should of stated Yamaha Canada apparently Yamaha USA is a lot better for warranty up here it is a bitch to get them to cover anything. Which is not the way it should be.

I owned three snowmobiles in my life,94 arctic cat puma who decide after four seasons to snap the crankshaft in two after the warranty was up(the crack look to be there from the factory),fuel pumps that would freeze solid,along with CHEAP plastic all over it.Next sled was a 1998 polaris indy 500 that had a reverse system installed that would puke chain oil out the dip-stick at high speed which made me have to replace the bearings along with a new chaincase half(cost was $600 bucks out of my pocket,no warranty).I made a promise then that my next sled would be a YAMAHA,and i stand by it today.Why YAMAHA you ask?Because my father purchased yamahas since 1972 and not once did those sleds leave us in limbo,even when they worked like slaves hauling our winters firewood with loads that the other makes would have there cheap,under-engineered sleds cry foul(every look under a yamaha work sled?its braced up like a tank).Don,t give me the stories of how wonderful the other new sleds of Arctic cat,polaris and doo are.Last year i rode the new revs along with the new 1200.yeah on paper they seem light but when i rode them it was heavy steering,vibration,and the sense that this ride is a time bomb.The other day i was talking to a F-8 arctic cat owner who said all the problems with the sled turned him off snowmobiling(scary,huh).Yamahas prices maybe high but you get what you pay for,QUALITY.

low slung said:
I owned three snowmobiles in my life,94 arctic cat puma who decide after four seasons to snap the crankshaft in two after the warranty was up(the crack look to be there from the factory),fuel pumps that would freeze solid,along with CHEAP plastic all over it.Next sled was a 1998 polaris indy 500 that had a reverse system installed that would puke chain oil out the dip-stick at high speed which made me have to replace the bearings along with a new chaincase half(cost was $600 bucks out of my pocket,no warranty).I made a promise then that my next sled would be a YAMAHA,and i stand by it today.Why YAMAHA you ask?Because my father purchased yamahas since 1972 and not once did those sleds leave us in limbo,even when they worked like slaves hauling our winters firewood with loads that the other makes would have there cheap,under-engineered sleds cry foul(every look under a yamaha work sled?its braced up like a tank).Don,t give me the stories of how wonderful the other new sleds of Arctic cat,polaris and doo are.Last year i rode the new revs along with the new 1200.yeah on paper they seem light but when i rode them it was heavy steering,vibration,and the sense that this ride is a time bomb.The other day i was talking to a F-8 arctic cat owner who said all the problems with the sled turned him off snowmobiling(scary,huh).Yamahas prices maybe high but you get what you pay for,QUALITY.

Well said buddy well said,,,,,

i think they will sell lots of sleds, may cost a bit more but yeh, u will get quality. save money in the long run for sure! in 2/3 years i guarantee the other brand will cost u more than the new apex!

Back