• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 XTX Ulmer/PC5 MAPS

BlueBlood207

Country
USA
Snowmobile
MPI Attack
Hey Guys,
My exup delete 4-1 header should be in today and I will be installing it with a MBRP trail can along side a modified intake. I have a few questions regarding the power commander maps. Does anyone sell these online? Does anyone reading this want to sell one if you have one that works good? I have been using the hurricane PC5 map for the 2011 w/intake and it works great but I assume when I replace the exup header with an Ulmer Racing header, a different map will be required for maximum gains. I also noticed Ulmer Racing has a map for the older ones with both intake and exhaust mods figured into the fuel map which im wondering if the two maps are different because of the addition of the exhaust mod or is it because of the year and/or exup. I tried contacting Ulmer Racing to purchase a map but have yet to hear back. If anyone has any input or maps please let me know. Thank you.

Is ulmers and hurricanes the same does anybody know for the 11 and up? Mine runs rich and looking for a little leaner map. Thanks

Is ulmers and hurricanes the same does anybody know for the 11 and up? Mine runs rich and looking for a little leaner map. Thanks
Do you have one from each shop for the 2011 with the mods you have?How do you know its lean and not rich? If you know that you can go in and modify it yourself I suppose? I think you might need to give some more info and someone might be able to help here or contact them directly. Good Luck

Do you have one from each shop for the 2011 with the mods you have?How do you know its lean and not rich? If you know that you can go in and modify it yourself I suppose? I think you might need to give some more info and someone might be able to help here or contact them directly. Good Luck
I can download hurricane’s from this site. I have Hauck exhaust, ulmer air box mod and right now Allen map. I’ve had dynojet update my firmware but they won’t mess with the map. I have an email to Allen but haven’t heard back. I can go in and change things I just don’t know what to change. I blow a lot of carbon out of the exhaust and not good fuel mileage. When I talked to dynojet they said that Allen’s map takes a lot away from factory

Anyone know where I need to add to it to make it not so rich

I’ll have to plug the module back in and let you know.

I’ll have to plug the module back in and let you know.

Do you have the PCV set up on a PC or Laptop so you can look at your settings? You might have a pressure table and not a fuel map, if that's how you got it or it came from Ulmer then he will have to help you with the pressure settings.

It’s the fc model. I had dynojet take over my laptop and look at it and they said the firmware needed updated and that I could change the settings. I tried Allen he’s probably busy I’ll keep trying him. Thanks

The only place that fuel is added in our map, is at 100% wide open throttle, any other place it is either stock mapping (0 fuel added) or taking away fuel. At wide open throttle you can take the numbers that are 10s and change them to 0 and it will lean it out, but again, that's only at wide open throttle.

It's likely your Hauck silencer is causing it to be too rich, I have not done any mapping with a Hauck muffler. I do know that a MBRP muffler actually hurts air flow and loses horsepower.

Ok Allen so my best bet would be take off the silencer and put stock back on?

Without running an air/fuel ratio gauge, I would swap the muffler and see if it changes anything. If you had a air/fuel ratio gauge, we could tune, but with no gauge, we're just shooting in the dark.

Back