• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Yamha Sales incentives

sk-rx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Yamaha has released the sales program for this fall. For the 2011 Apex they are offering $300 rebate or 3.99% financing for the life of the loan. Did not see any other details. There is a $1000 rebate on 2010 Nytro, that's the max

if you ask me.. there will be more incentives in about 2 months,.... cause at the price they're asking..hmmm... nobody's running to get one..

:o|

My dealer only ordered two for the floor. They will be hard to get.

Larry

sx7001 said:

Larry

Ditto here......

IMO Yamaha is going to work the angle of supply and demand the next few years......

They won't flood the market with new models. They'll keep supply artificially low to keep demand and prices higher. It's also good for us owners because our re-sale sled prices should hold up decent. Japanese manufacturers often work this way; opposite of US Manu's (Like GM) that flood the market with new sales with HUGE incentives, barely or not making a profit themselves, and killing any chance of resale value........

Just my $.02!

Mike

Maybe so...

anyway...

i'll see pretty soon how much my dealer ordered... usually, around 50-60 new machines a year..

LaLaLa

Mt Viper Mike said:
sx7001 said:

Larry

Ditto here......

IMO Yamaha is going to work the angle of supply and demand the next few years......

They won't flood the market with new models. They'll keep supply artificially low to keep demand and prices higher. It's also good for us owners because our re-sale sled prices should hold up decent. Japanese manufacturers often work this way; opposite of US Manu's (Like GM) that flood the market with new sales with HUGE incentives, barely or not making a profit themselves, and killing any chance of resale value........

Just my $.02!

Mike

Good luck with that! 2011 Apex Se price too high for Joe average sledder he buys what he can afford. Value of used Yams will not increase..... you still paid X & Blue Books at X. Nice positive dream but still a dream. Yam will have to make sleds more affordable & can't make profit on super low volume so I'm worred about Yam sled future & can't say they will stay with no/low profit loser products.

Promotions, Incentives

I am reading about financing or cash back on this site but I don't see it on anything from Yamaha. Where am I missing it?

I was wondering the same thing. Heard about them from a dealer, expected it to be on the website when I got home???? Maybe I misunderstood, but I don' think so.

The last brand new sled I spring ordered was an 02 Viper. The spring shows, Yami, and the dealers pretty much gave us the Kool Aid to drink that if you didnt order early you wouldnt be able to get one. And as expected(but I still was had lol) there were plenty of them after the following Christmas...and for about $1600 less! I know that Yami and the dealers have cut back on the production and dealers are stocking less, which is good for used values, but if I were buying brand spankin new I would wait til after Christmas. The price will be much lower. My prediction is the 14k now price will be able to be had at 11k by mid January. Just to keep the sport affordable Ive had to start buying used the last two sleds(01 SRX and this week 09 Apex GT) and have saved a ton of cabbage. I will buy new again but it will be a few years, and off the floor mid to late winter when the dealers want em gone for whatever they can sell em for. Just my 2 cents.

Did you show the Dealer the video?

Why not contact Yamaha directly and lodge a complaint that your Dealer isn't following Yamaha's advertised marketing program.

He has a call to Yamaha now....we will see

Grimm said:
Did you show the Dealer the video?

Why not contact Yamaha directly and lodge a complaint that your Dealer isn't following Yamaha's advertised marketing program.

Thanks all

Yamaha called the dealer and I WILL receive both programs as I and all of you thought.

Thanks for all of your support :Rockon:

Dave

PS I pick up my new Apex SE this weekend ;)!

ecopter said:
snowman 700.....pm'd you

Back