• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 Arctic Cat Verse SR Viper

No the Cross Country is their 141"...Grimm didn't have to hang me a moon though??WTF

RobWarrior said:
No the Cross Country is their 141"...Grimm didn't have to hang me a moon though??WTF

It wasn't for you...it's for Yamaha Canada. :Rockon:

RobWarrior said:

WRONG, (What I am trying to explain is your comparing two different length sleds XF and XTX)

ZR7000 129"
XF7000 137"
XF7000 High Country 141"
XF7000 CrossTour 141"

Viper RTX SE 129"
Viper LTX SE 137"
Viper XTX SE 141"

Both 129 and 137 use Arctic Cats Slide action coupled skid, the 141 is the same skid used in the M series sleds and is a un-coupled skid that uses a Float2 for the rear shock.

I own a XF Turbo and the 141 is not the greatest trail skid, the Slide action will be a better trail skid, and the 141 skid will be best off trail.

Daranello said:
DeluxeDigitalGauge.jpg

Eww, terrible gage, hopefully looks better in person

BTW, theres a yamaha demo ride in Coniston on march 9th, think this sled will be there?

Dude I don't get ya? The XTX and Cross country are both 141? I'm not looking at either I want a LTX SE 137. It's all good.

Grimm said:
RobWarrior said:

It wasn't for you...it's for Yamaha Canada. :Rockon:

I get it...they really stick it to you north of the border guys!

Yamaha clutch, 3 year warranty, 2.99% financing and way better resale value. Price is about identical. No brainer, Yamaha rules! :yam:

There's so many friggin models it's easy to make that mistake...no worries!

I ordered my LTX SE Blue yesterday. Can't see where you could compare a Yamaha engine to anything out there. Might be the slight price difference from Yamy to Cat. Clutches are good but a hell of a lot better than Cat. Can,t wait for the turbo kit that ULMER RACING will have for this sled. :4STroke:

Guys, I'm not sure about this whole Yamaha cat clutch thing....everything else on the 2 sleds are the same why would they just change one thing??

I mean Cat calls the Nytro motor a cTEc or something like that...I think it's more marketing than anything.

Think about it...we don't even have unique skies, why would give us a unique clutch... but Please prove me wrong...the sleds are identical as far as I can see..

yamaha is using their own clutchs and having there own gearing in them artic cat is using their clutchs and there gears so there is a difference

Not only are the clutches different, but the way the Clutches are mounted are totally different, Cat's link that they use is rubber mounted and aluminum, where as the Yamaha has a solid mounted cast piece.

Back