• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hope that's not a photo shop. Looks awesome! Now I am curious about the power plant. Pro cross was the best looking sled at the moment and that's hard for me to say. That sled looks even better.

MrSled said:
greenthumb said:
That new thread with the pic sure disappeared quickly!

Since yamaha sponsors this site, I wonder if there are some non-disclosure rules in effect? #$%&*

You are correct... until the embargo date I have to honor it or there could be repercussions.

Sorry guys.
Hey that's the way it should be.................. Yammie has spent a lot of time and $$$ to keep the secret.... We can still hope yammie is building it.. MM. ;)! :4STroke:

Hope that's not a photo shop. Looks awesome! Now I am curious about the power plant. Pro cross was the best looking sled at the moment and that's hard for me to say. That sled looks even better.

Yamaha themselves may have leaked that Photo to get us all ramped up even more.Just like the little banners.Probably just a diversion.Sure looks cool but thats about it for me.

It looks like the windshield has ears! Or am I just not seeing things properly.

Well, if the pic on HCS is real. That just might get me back on a Yamaha. I own a 12 Procross 1100 non turbo. I studied that pic for quite a while. Even the ski loops look like my skis. Definately looks like a turbo with the hood louvers. Or Yamaha just figured it needed more cool air in there, which it does.

I really like how this sled fits me. And it rides nice. It's an LXR, not Sno Pro. I have to say I have always been a bit of a Yamaha guy. I've had almost all of them. My last one was an 06 Nytro. I never felt comfortable on a new style Nytro, so I went to Cat. A couple of Crossfires, and now the 2012 Procross. The 1100 na has been perfect for me. My reverse always worked fine, even before the updates. I have yet to have an issue with this sled, but the 1100 non turbo doesn't have quite enough power.

If the sled in that pic has a Nytro motor, in that chassis. I'm in. I'm not afraid of that one bit.

I'm hoping that sled has a Nytro motor. If it does I just may have found my new sled! The photo looks real to me, the Viper graphic looks factory, the entire concept just makes too much sense. SWEET!!!!

To many things on that sled doesn't make sense. The ridiculous windshield for starters. The blue painted side panels. I find it hard to believe they would do that after cat painted the first run of white ones only to have the paint chip off.

towerrigger said:
To many things on that sled doesn't make sense. The ridiculous windshield for starters. The blue painted side panels. I find it hard to believe they would do that after cat painted the first run of white ones only to have the paint chip off.

and Cat skis ....

AKrider said:
Sure looks like a Pro-cross to me. It has the vented nose cone that the turbo 1100 uses. I'm stoked if this is true! Finally, finally a 4-stroke Yamaha that will ride and handle properly.

I'll play their viral marketing campaign. You can view the pic on our club's facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Valdez-S ... 1808502687

So will you be ordering one and leaving Polaris for it?

ridesrx said:
Well, if the pic on HCS is real. That just might get me back on a Yamaha.

Well technically you really would just be getting onto another Arctic Cat, but painted blue with Yamaha logos.

Back