• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

So this was on HCS

Same front end as we were seeing before, with the white tunnel.

Looks like it stil has rear exhaust.

Pic deleted due to Embargo with Yamaha, please dont post pics until tomorrow afternoon

RobWarrior said:
I couldn't be happier...I've been on here for years reading all the posts from everyone crying about their Yamahas not handling...too heavy...shocks not valved correct and even swapping out the skid for a Cat skid? Now everyone is crying that Yam is in bed with Cat? For me it's a perfect match...I almost pulled the trigger on a PC cat turbo but waited because of the issues my bud had last year, he has a new 2013 and its been flawless...add a Yamaha drive and it should be a homerun. Bottom line...ride more and cry less this is what we've been asking for!

Couldnt have said it better myself!

Its for real. Yamaha is out of the snowmobile market. Not even using Yamaha motors. Cat all the way now with Yamaha badging. I will be keeping my nytro now. At least is is Yamaha. I dont trust Cats reliability track record. If I wanted a cat, I would buy one. We dont even get a lighter sled. Cats are heavier than yamaha's are. Severely dissapointed.

We are all excited to see what Yamaha has to offer for 2014, but Totallyamaha has an agreement with Yamaha to not allow any pics of possible new products until there official release from Yamaha.

So Im asking that you do not post any "spy pics" that you may have come across to prevent any repercussions from Yamaha to TY. If you feel the need to share, do it through PMs or you risk losing your privileges here on TY

Thankyou for your understanding

Sno

Just received an update from Yamaha via an email blast. They are really hyping this up! The snake is about the emerge!

yup

Attachments

• 24hrnotice.JPG
    24hrnotice.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 128
Well having seen the other picture (which also could be a fake) I must admit that it is looking bad.

I keep telling myself that dude it isn't that bad but then suddenly reality catches me and I about to freak out.

Well I guess I`d better head for the florist and buy some flowers, a condolance card and give to my dealer. Tomorrow will be a wierd day if the Yamacat is born.

Tomorrow will be like:
"For 40-50 years we have tried convinced everyone that Yamaha is the best snowmobile and Yamaha has also said so. But instead of hearing our competitors say "your not the best" , we have to hear it from our very own company. We are not the best and need help from Cat".

WTF

Edit:
Removed picture link

Back